Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Resignation Thread -<3 Harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Good... One by one they will all leave in the end... For some its sad to see staff leave but now... at this time its good to see them spare themselves from pika even for short time...
Enjoy your time while you can Harsh... if you do come back then it might be worse then when you left.

itzwebby

Epic Pika
rocky noooooooooooo plz I will miss u so much plz come back in ur free time I wanna meet u and play with u will always be in ma heart

DODE2K

Veteran
rocky noooooooooooo plz I will miss u so much plz come back in ur free time I wanna meet u and play with u will always be in ma heart
omg really ...read the thread before replying
o_O

James_s

Rare Pika
We will miss u harsh :(

I won't forgot a day which we was flying with horses:p:D

Rocky bro<3

Hoopless

Veteran
every one make a guess how long tell he comeback
i say 1 month
i am back within, eehm i think with the same position with current state of the team. NOT but everything can change, it seems like they can't replace me, support tickets takes a lot of time to do, staff applications denial is still longer progress than before or suggestions / forum moderation is not so high as it was back than. not try to say "i left and now everything sucks" but those things needs to be fixed.... even i don't need support but i hate it when no one helps these people.

anyways from going off topic, we all did love you harsh, where a good administrator even you where not a lot online on the forums because of issues or on slack but you where always on teamspeak (if its needed) or in game. have fun in the future, stay awesome <3

DODE2K

Veteran
i am back within, eehm i think with the same position with current state of the team. NOT but everything can change, it seems like they can't replace me, support tickets takes a lot of time to do, staff applications denial is still longer progress than before or suggestions / forum moderation is not so high as it was back than. not try to say "i left and now everything sucks" but those things needs to be fixed.... even i don't need support but i hate it when no one helps these people.

anyways from going off topic, we all did love you harsh, where a good administrator even you where not a lot online on the forums because of issues or on slack but you where always on teamspeak (if its needed) or in game. have fun in the future, stay awesome <3
will i am actually really confused about the delay on replying to ban appeals/staff apps and support tickets like is the staff members ignoreing it of are they really that busy that they can't even reply
what i see on the server that helpers are doing most of the work banning replying on fourms but i barely see any admins or mods on the server or on fourms or even ts (expect thebearkinghd) if they on ts then they are in the vanish channel
if higher staff members is really that busy then add more helpers and promote others that deserve

• we ask them about staff apps they don't have time
  • ask them about ban appeal we don't have time
  • ask them about your support ticket they are busy
so now srs if you are busy that you cant reply to anyone then what are you doing? (iam actually asking here idk)
like at least give us a clear answer

let me say at the end that not all staff members like this some of them actually busy and some of them is working hard for the server

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
You were one of the best friend staff here at first! Following your footsteps towards being a staff is a wonderful and awesome experience to me! Without you, im not in this position no more. Harsh, Ill totally miss you af. All the great moments we had, all the major events you hosted, ah memories! Bro, thank you for all the things you gifted me! Now its now my time to give in return. Ill be totally hapy when you come back after school. Ill give you something very special. Thank you so much for all the bonds we had harsh! Hope this chapter wont end and still be continued. ilysm!

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran

No its because Thav changed the rules on those things There wouldnt be any unanswered staff apps if i was still denying them

Kkavy

Bye Harsh
Why are staff leaving pika needs staff and needs to be free from hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.