Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Resignation Thread -<3 Harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
[Owner] HarshHC [7:59 PM]
My farewell thread's text , due to a problem I'm not able to post anything on forums from phone so here:

Hey Pika Crafters,

Harsh here ,

I left the staff team because of my studies which are not allowing me to play and come on to help you all.

It was a great time of 1 year and 20 days being staff on this server from a trial helper to admin the journey was fun.

It is strange to know that being an admin I was not by half the community the main reasons for that are that I rarely went on pvp servers , I'm in an Asian time zone and lastly from the time I got promoted to admin my activity on the server , teamspeak as well as forums decreased day by day and today it is going to end completely. I did always wanted to get more closer to the community but unfortunately it was not possible due to school however I plan to return after March 2017 but its just an estimate. I would like to thank all of the staffs and the players who made my experience here intresting and fun. I don't want to mention each and every staff members name and describe what they've done , moreover they are all great and were fun to be with .

Cya later guys I'm AFK for 5 months :p

Gonna miss you all!

Sidenote : Now i know your all going to think oh ive never seen that guy , or he was bad/inactive. But Harsh was really inspirational for me . Firstly any of the survival community, should know him when Thav left he helped rebuild survival and Make it good, it was down to him to fix it and he really tried his best 2) He worked so hard behind the scenes he did a lot of stuff for Pika communities and for the staff team 3) He was a great admin , when we were going through troubles and we were treated badly he was the one who helped me and got the staffs attention , he acted like his true role, and lastly he is and always will be a great friend <3
Ill miss you and hope you come back :)

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
All my friends who helped me through the staff team left now Harsh and Bas ,Gosh without them i wouldnt be here :(

ali99

Epic Pika
harsh was the first staff member i ever met on pika and the first staff member i ever seen on a minecraft server

BYE M8
IM GONNA MISS YA

DODE2K

Veteran
every one make a guess how long tell he comeback
i say 1 month

Paotzyyy

Veteran
Goodluck on your studies harsch! known him for a long time too :D

ali99

Epic Pika
place ur bets!