Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset

ObviouslyBear

I was just wondering if there is a reset planned anything soon. Many players are starting to quit because this current server is getting boring. Skyblock is the most interesting when it first begins, so I was wondering if a reset is coming anytime soon.

Luppeeyz

Banned
I was just wondering if there is a reset planned anything soon. Many players are starting to quit because this current server is getting boring. Skyblock is the most interesting when it first begins, so I was wondering if a reset is coming anytime soon.
No one knows when is it going to be updated/reseted. Since only Owners are allowed to do that so, others staff-members would also don't know.
Well if you want to make suggestion for a reset then make it here https://pika-network.net/suggestions/.

AbsoluteDad

No one knows when is it going to be updated/reseted. Since only Owners are allowed to do that so, others staff-members would also don't know.
Well if you want to make suggestion for a reset then make it here https://pika-network.net/suggestions/.
Very robotic response. You’ll get staff for sure 👌 I think he was hopping an owner will see this and respond. Or see if staff has been talking about it

Luppeeyz

Banned
Very robotic response. You’ll get staff for sure 👌 I think he was hopping an owner will see this and respond. Or see if staff has been talking about it
Well, I am not going to get staff for sure. Also voodootje0 rarely come online and reply to player's threads, Idk if any staff planning something about it so.

masterson

Banned
Well, I am not going to get staff for sure. Also voodootje0 rarely come online and reply to player's threads, Idk if any staff planning something about it so.
First of all, only owners are allowed to make a reset or an update to the server due to they are the only person who got access to the console.

AbsoluteDad

Well I mean it’s almost like its not even allowed to be talked about on here. I can tell you this much. In the old days of pika, a questions that was asked this heavy, never went long without a response.

masterson

Banned
Well I mean it’s almost like its not even allowed to be talked about on here. I can tell you this much. In the old days of pika, a questions that was asked this heavy, never went long without a response.
What do you mean by not even allowed to talked about on here? If you are talking about making a topic about reset, that's not true. We don't restrict people to make a topic or suggestion about the reset.

AbsoluteDad

What do you mean by not even allowed to talked about on here? If you are talking about making a topic about reset, that's not true. We don't restrict people to make a topic or suggestion about the reset.
Hard to explain, most of these post get the old make a suggestion here (link) then locked... because it is fairly unproductive. I feel as if the owners should be communicating with there staff on matter such as this. If there not, I just don’t see how this server can remain the server I use to know, and I’m sure the same can be said for a lot of its loyal members. I use to run a WoW server back in the day. If me as an owner of that server was to just pop in one day and force update the server to MoP from WoTLK without warning. I would 1 lose a lot of members and 2 my staff would have been extremely annoyed at me, and for good reason. I feel as if a yearly reset on some of not all of the game modes would be best for everyone, new and old players alike ( infact I may go ahead and put that in the suggestion box lol) idk I just hope things start working out.. cause OP is right in the few short weeks iv been back Iv seen countless donators and members leave for this reason... there is just nothing else to do but collect money.

masterson

Banned
Hard to explain, most of these post get the old make a suggestion here (link) then locked... because it is fairly unproductive. I feel as if the owners should be communicating with there staff on matter such as this. If there not, I just don’t see how this server can remain the server I use to know, and I’m sure the same can be said for a lot of its loyal members. I use to run a WoW server back in the day. If me as an owner of that server was to just pop in one day and force update the server to MoP from WoTLK without warning. I would 1 lose a lot of members and 2 my staff would have been extremely annoyed at me, and for good reason. I feel as if a yearly reset on some of not all of the game modes would be best for everyone, new and old players alike ( infact I may go ahead and put that in the suggestion box lol) idk I just hope things start working out.. cause OP is right in the few short weeks iv been back Iv seen countless donators and members leave for this reason... there is just nothing else to do but collect money.
Most of reason why those kind of suggestions are getting locked due to, admns or below can't handle those kind of resets or update. Even me, I personally wants that owner should be more active to fix those bugs.

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
eh, as players we can just enjoy the game through building... its minecraft after all....