Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Reset OPFactions // NOT REGULAR FACTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxxy17

Banned
Minecraft Username
moxxy17

Suggestion:
Reset OPFactions //

Detailed description:
Hello,

A few of you may know me, and I am a factions player here on pika. However, there has been an announcement on discord, which says would you like us to turn Regular Factions into OP-Factions, or reset OP-Factions. Now, most faction players would obviously vote reset OP-Factions, but there are people who don't even play factions or know nothing about it, voting... DON'T VOTE IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FACTIONS!

Now if you reset Regular Factions and turn it into OP, your server will die. You're splitting up the player-base, and making there 2 game-modes. Much less players have ranks on regular Factions, since the last reset of that was over a year ago, and some people will just quit, because they either worked hard for their rank, or payed for it on OP-Factions.

Your OP-Factions did decent this map, why are you trying to ruin it and make it worse and lose even more players? You're going down a road that will just hurt your own server...
Stop treating your Factions servers like this, players WILL leave.​

Reason(s):
A huge reason for this is, the amount of players you will pull. If you do reset Regular Factions and turn it into OP-Factions, wow good job you will pull 100-200 players on reset. Next week you will have 15, and that's guaranteed, because this won't run as well as OP-Factions has these past few years.

Just reset OP-Factions, don't ruin your servers factions by doing this, the only reason #1 is winning is because of the players who play game-modes like Prison, Sky-block, or Survival decide to vote on something, they have no knowledge about. Stop, let the actual players who are going to play next map, decide what happens.

I have spoken to many factions that were playing next map on OPF, not one has told me that they are going to play Regular Factions turned OP. No one wants this reset. Stop messing around, reset OP-Factions, and be done with it.

Give me your thoughts down below, and hopefully Owners//Frank//Thiemo sees this before reset.

Example(s):
N/A

Last edited:

ryqr

A big fat +1.

I mean randos from nowhere who didnt even set their @$$ on opfac are voting. I mean how much do you even know about it? If you guys gonna turn Factions into OPFAC then is gonna be a complete bummer and u are just wasting your time and efforts on this. As mox said i agree, that u will get like 200 players ine first week but i bet u that u will get less than 30 in second week. Because no one plays factions. You are just ruining everything completely. Itss been like a month or two since payouts but no Op Fac reset and players are getting bored. I bet u that IF u reset opfac, it will be awsm and you will get MANY active players. There are some people who took a break because payouts happened and they got bored but once they hear about reset, they will carry their @$$ here right away. But if u reset factions, no one is gonna play because no one has any progress or stuff in Factions. It just going to be boring and u gonna waste ur time. note to non-fac players --> F Off <3. Like u dont know nothing about this and ur voting..... Just dont ruin it for others too.
You can take CSB as an example, u did reset it and it was lit for one week but now i see less than 50 players everyday, more than half are newbies getting rekt and doing timepass. And MOST of the players who play Factions, have interest in opfac so resetting opfac would be awsm. I hope thiemo sees this or i got smthn to leak :smirk:.
Thanks!

#OpFacReset

Bark on my discord if u non fac players get offended lmfao
:smirk:

gewoon_jayden2.0

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
moxxy17

Suggestion:
Reset OPFactions //

Detailed description:
Hello,

A few of you may know me, and I am a factions player here on pika. However, there has been an announcement on discord, which says would you like us to turn Regular Factions into OP-Factions, or reset OP-Factions. Now, most faction players would obviously vote reset OP-Factions, but there are people who don't even play factions or know nothing about it, voting... DON'T VOTE IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FACTIONS!

Now if you reset Regular Factions and turn it into OP, your server will die. You're splitting up the player-base, and making there 2 game-modes. Much less players have ranks on regular Factions, since the last reset of that was over a year ago, and some people will just quit, because they either worked hard for their rank, or payed for it on OP-Factions.

Your OP-Factions did decent this map, why are you trying to ruin it and make it worse and lose even more players? You're going down a road that will just hurt your own server...

Reason(s):
A huge reason for this is, the amount of players you will pull. If you do reset Regular Factions and turn it into OP-Factions, wow good job you will pull 100-200 players on reset. Next week you will have 15, and that's guaranteed, because this won't run as well as OP-Factions has these past few years.

Just reset OP-Factions, don't ruin your servers factions by doing this, the only reason #1 is winning is because of the players who play game-modes like Prison, Sky-block, or Survival decide to vote on something, they have no knowledge about. Stop, let the actual players who are going to play next map, decide what happens.

I have spoken to many factions that were playing next map on OPF, not one has told me that they are going to play Regular Factions turned OP. No one wants this reset. Stop messing around, reset OP-Factions, and be done with it.

Give me your thoughts down below, and hopefully Owners//Frank//Thiemo sees this before reset.

Example(s):
N/A
Yez

MouraThat

Veteran
All i'm gonna say is people voted for option 1 and this is a democracy , I get your point though that many people who don't understand factions are voting and that's not really helpful and also yeah a reset probably would be better :/

iq420

Veteran
All i'm gonna say is people voted for option 1 and this is a democracy , I get your point though that many people who don't understand factions are voting and that's not really helpful and also yeah a reset probably would be better :/
The thing is, most of people which voted don't even play nor they will play when it resets. They might play for a week and quit as most of them are survival/skyblock players which want to try smthin new and thats it.
Main issue is they will lose the constant playerbase of OP Facs which they have currently, last time they reset factions server died within a month so I don't see a point of them even thinking about something like that. Yes, i understand people have ranks there(so do I) and they want changes but I would rather stick with a server which has more playerbase and the playerbase is constant. Normal factions server lost all playerbase it had 2 years ago and doubt they would manage to return it via reset.

In my opinion democracy here isn't fair, only proper factions/op factions players should vote as they are the ones which will stick with it after reset.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
u need to read everything again and u dont know anything about factions then also ur voting 1.

TryH_strafe

its true just give us a reset on opfactions the server is indeed dead..., and now there are 30 people online while halve of m are afk and doing nothing -_- like srly even bring back the OLD OPFACTIONS with gmc etc everyone will play like nothing before because everyone loved it back in the day.. and im 100% people will buy more ranks bcs who doesnt want gmc and dupe armor axes bows etc.

from a old player TryH_Strafe.
bring back the old days and remove all punishments. lets clear it all up and let everyone have a second change.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey moxxy17,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.