Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Request For /Warp SeaShop In Survival

Shod SeaShop Get A /Warp SeaShop?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
By the title of this post you know its an request for a warp for my shop in survival.Me and my friend worked on it for 1 Month and we are waiting for an warp for a long time.I did an post,before the new website,for a warp and i got repliys saying that i have to ask an Head-Admin.When i ask them they just ignore me or tell me there are no warps being given away.After a while beacose of school i was not online for atleast a week or 2 and when i come back online i see that there were more warps added.
I hope i get an answer,will SeaShop ever see an custemer.
If not all the hard work will be gone.
Here are some picures of our shop
We are fully stocked and we are ready for opening,we just need a warp
Here are some picures of our shop.And we are not like MegaShop.We will make it the best shop and the only thing stoping us is the warp

Staff you can find the shop whit these Coordinates XYZ: 32487954 / 4100000 / -6967498 Biome: Deep Ocean

Vote Yes or No on ,,Shod /Warp SeaShop Exist?

P.S:The picures are outdated i removed and added some decorations.Thanks @Cirty for the idea :)

1.Storeg Room2016-02-27_19.23.14.png

2.Underground Parkor Whit Price!
2016-02-27_19.25.07.png

3.Banner Shop
2016-02-27_19.25.39.png

4.Apply Wall
2016-02-27_19.25.48.png

5.SeaShop Spawn Entrenc
2016-02-27_19.26.14.png

Thanks For Reading My Post
Saumrai on Survival

Last edited:

Cirty

Pika Lover
Just an opinion, but I think you guys need to work on the visual appeal of the shop. Don't get me wrong, it's a great idea; in fact the massive underwater city I've been working on got the inspiration from you guys. That being said, the place still needs to be livened up a bit.

As an example, what's the purpose of visiting a shop that's located underwater if you don't visually realize you're underwater? Try adding glass. Replace the prismarine bricks. A few here and there for design is nice, but the default ocean temple structure using prismarine bricks kind of looks really gloomy and unwelcoming; be innovative.

Like I said though, these are just opinions. Not an answer to your initial question, keep up the work.

OP
OP
SaimTheGamer

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
Just an opinion, but I think you guys need to work on the visual appeal of the shop. Don't get me wrong, it's a great idea; in fact the massive underwater city I've been working on got the inspiration from you guys. That being said, the place still needs to be livened up a bit.

As an example, what's the purpose of visiting a shop that's located underwater if you don't visually realize you're underwater? Try adding glass. Replace the prismarine bricks. A few here and there for design is nice, but the default ocean temple structure using prismarine bricks kind of looks really gloomy and unwelcoming; be innovative.

Like I said though, these are just opinions. Not an answer to your initial question, keep up the work.

Thanks for the idea of adding glass.And Good Luck finishing your Underwater City.If you need help just tell me :-)

xDjBzX

As show on the pictures. it looks like a very nice shop! =]
That u have put many hours in it ;p
I hope it will be an warp! I will visit it a lot!

Greettz,
xDjBzX
Proud member of PIKA!!
------------------------
Survival: Alchemist
Prison: 1st Criminal
Creative: Titan
Kit-pvp: Ultimate+

OP
OP
SaimTheGamer

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
As show on the pictures. it looks like a very nice shop! =]
That u have put many hours in it ;p
I hope it will be an warp! I will visit it a lot!

Greettz,
xDjBzX
Proud member of PIKA!!
------------------------
Survival: Alchemist
Prison: 1st Criminal
Creative: Titan
Kit-pvp: Ultimate+

MouraThat

Veteran
New Update
For SeaShop
we have gone onboard with Cirty
Overall view
5N0c8cW.png

Thank you Cirty we appreciate your opinion and also your place is very good
By the way im a co-owner of this ,this is why im posting this
We would like suggestions especially from people who have experience of a warp
Thank you
Rocky(co-owner of SeaShop)

Cirty

Pika Lover
A nice improvement, keep up the good work. Might want to add some more lighting as well.

MouraThat

Veteran
OK :( Btw these are just things why my partner is angry that we didnt get
Please dont take offence
1. Firstly my friend(i wont say their name because i dont want to create arguments also this is a secret that they told me not to tell) got a warp purely from being friends with a head admin (again likely it wasnt a current head admin(i dont actually know which head admin))
2. Some of the warps on survival are a bit unessecary(although the content isnt )
eg.
/warp ranks(right next to spawn -literally like 10 blocks)
and the warps inside 01ivlle because there is just 01ville and you can access them from there and people keep telling me excuses are being used such as we have too many warps
How are we supposed to do well without oppurtunity?
Well anyway that was just the way other people may look at this
I respect your decision and at least we gave it a shot
I am upset but for my partner in this i think its really made a huge impact on his minecraft experience
Now obviously harsh isnt to blame btw he is just the passer on of news
No one is to blame really
Thanks for the support all of you

Last edited:
OP
OP
SaimTheGamer

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
Sorry we are not giving out more warps anymore

Wow

I. . . I don't know what to say.This hited me hard.Did you ever had that feeling were you spend a lot of work on someting and it was all for noting,everi day joining the server to finish my dream,to make the best shop ever,to really make someting that whod ,,WoW'' people.I know you had that feeling.And make it 3x more painful and you get my feeling.I planed a lot of Drop Partys and Give Aways.And all that for noting.I really don't know what to do now.My goal on survival was to make a great shop,and that is not gona happen.Now i don't really know what to do.Im crushed,i really am.And i wonder how Mega got hes warp that got removed.And there are warps that are really there for no use as an example /Warp Ranks ,Literli 10 blocks away.And i was so happy when people ho replied suported me and people asked me ,,Can i work at your shop'' or ,,Do you need help''.
I told a lot of people ,,Soon we whod get a warp and all this hard work will pay of''.Well that changed now.

And im sorry to all the people i told that they can work at my shop,and im thankful for all the people ho donater building blocks,Emeralds,Heads,Helped Building and testing our shop and parkor.I am thankful for your help and i think this is the end of Sea Shop

Thanks For The Information @harshhc_returns

-SaimTheGamer

MouraThat

Veteran
Saim yes id like to add Thank you to all the people who donated
However hope got us here and i believe we can still win this battle
All we want to do is to make something People can remember us for
I dont want to go give up ,i want to keep hope that Pika may give us a chance
We couldve gone here saying we hate Pika we wasted are time however we didnt because at the end of the day we have hope and respect for Pika

Harshhc_returns

Veteran
As RockyGaming told I'm not the one made the rule and just passed the information here. To be honest this is not a new rule and it has been told to many players in game. Of you really dream of having a good shop what saimthegamer told its still possible! Its not necessary you should have a warp to have a good shop. Moreover if you really don't want to run a shop where you always have to teleport people there then you can ask me in game for a place in my city (Silicon City) to make your shop I will definitely accept it and even provide a rail to your shop for faster traveling also there is a mall coming real soon in my city where I'm allowing people to open their own shops and sell whatever they want to(will be very cheap to rent it). Any further questions?

OP
OP
SaimTheGamer

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
As RockyGaming told I'm not the one made the rule and just passed the information here. To be honest this is not a new rule and it has been told to many players in game. Of you really dream of having a good shop what saimthegamer told its still possible! Its not necessary you should have a warp to have a good shop. Moreover if you really don't want to run a shop where you always have to teleport people there then you can ask me in game for a place in my city (Silicon City) to make your shop I will definitely accept it and even provide a rail to your shop for faster traveling also there is a mall coming real soon in my city where I'm allowing people to open their own shops and sell whatever they want to(will be very cheap to rent it). Any further questions?

Il sell the shop and quite.Im just done whit this.
Thanks For Your Help

Harshhc_returns

Veteran
This is what I don't want you to do ....rage quit . Seriously minecraft is just a game and just coz u can have your warp you decide to stop having fun in it? Well think before you make your decision . Also take this in mind that we are discussing about the rule and maybe we DO allow you to have warps.

MouraThat

Veteran
Yah please dont rage quit
thank you harsh for the update
there is lots of reasons why they dont give player warps
eg./warp MegaShop
Head admin alllowed this warp yet in went dead,playerquit and it was always unstocked

Thav01

Veteran
The Warp will be given. Contact me in game or on teamspeak to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.