Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Repping System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Repping System

Detailed description:
Hello,

my suggestion is a repping System for the discord and the forums, lots of players from the community spend a lot of their time helping out fellow players on the discord and the forums, however these players do not get enough credit for what they do, I think they should be able to receive a rep for every time they help someone with a issue or a question and these reps can be added up and saved as proof for if the player is applying to be a staff member, reps should also be used to show a player is loyal to the server and is trusted too as being a helper and a trusted member will make the forums and discord more of a helpful place for the players too.​

Reason(s):
Easy to show which players help through the server, can be helpful when apply for staff.​

moxxy17

Banned
Hello,

There is already something like this, called a reaction score. If someone agrees with your message on the forums, they will usually give you a positive reaction, which is used as a repping system.

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Hello,

There is already something like this, called a reaction score. If someone agrees with your message on the forums, they will usually give you a positive reaction, which is used as a repping system.
I also mentioned the discord server :/

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i mean... no, this wont work.
If u are working for staff, great then, prepare what u ned to know and what u have to do.
But there should not have a rep about this, staff always sees who is active on sth and wjo isn't. Just like me, i am active in forum and discord but i am not doing for staff.

feels like u are doing for sth, instead of doing things u want to do.

CloudAP

Veteran

You don't need a title to help people. You don't even need to have "Helper" rank to be helpful.

Being nice and being helpful should be voluntary, not something to brag about.

P.S. Helper should remember they are here to "Help", not to have the most ban. You are not "BANer"

TTHM

Configurator
Developer

You don't need a title to help people. You don't even need to have "Helper" rank to be helpful.

Being nice and being helpful should be voluntary, not something to brag about.

P.S. Helper should remember they are here to "Help", not to have the most ban. You are not "BANer"
^^^

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Samofls9,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.