Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reporting is TERRIBLE

BlueTree242

You join a bedwars game, and while still in generator your bed is destroyed, you notice a hacker who did a small bridge and fly to team's bed. you go to pvp them and he takes no KB, you lose... you say it's fine, you try to report command not valid, you join new game and another hacker appears, who uses reach, hitting you from far and you are unable to defend, you spectate and notice this is the case for everyone, you come to forums to report... you need evidence BUT WHY??????????????????? WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO RECORD THE HACKERS, THERE ARE TONS, ADD A /report COMMAND AND STAFF CAN CHECK THE HACKER THEMSELVES, WE WANT TO ENOJOY OUR GAMES

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
/report used to be a thing in the past but was removed
I guess players abused it a lot

About the recording,
If you are using windows 10 and higher, u can always use game dvr to record
If not, then I will recommend you to keep a game recorder on at all times

Yes, I know this sucks

OP
OP
B

BlueTree242

the problem is that there are hackers every few games, you wont leave your game and cut the evidence part to upload, besides recording causes fps drops cannot use it all the time

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
the problem is that there are hackers every few games, you wont leave your game and cut the evidence part to upload, besides recording causes fps drops cannot use it all the time
I agree with u but it is what it is /:

OP
OP
B

BlueTree242

I only play on this server because my friends don't have the premium game, i have no other option, if i come to rate the server it is 6/10