Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The terrible attitude of most players in this game

Reporter80

Pika Lover
SO i will talk about what i have seen in this server:
1) Sexual movement
- when a person saw people with female skin, they will likely go near them and "sneak" multiple times.
- mostly happens on bedwars.

2) Trash talking
- when people are trying to ask for help, for example, trying to get creative mode on creative server, they will likely tells them to Alt + F4 or to Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- mostly happens on creative because they are more people like this there.

3) Not friendly
- when you tries to approach someone, they will try to get away from you.
- For example, getting /denied in creative for just visiting their plot.

4) Whimpy kids
- these people will group up and attacks you for no reason. They are always the main reason towards a fight.
- For example, getting scolded in creative for no reasons.

5) Troller
- Trolling you and makes you feel horrible.
- For example, tnt-ing his teammate's bed in bedwars or griefing in creative.

6) 0% Manners
- I heard a staff talking about the ex-staff, masterson and everything bad about it.
- It is bad to talk about someone who is listening.

7) Hackers
- is it fun to gain a in-game advantage?
-
you are just showing how weak you really are without hacks. (eventually not all hackers are bad)

8) Annoying
- This is the feeling you got because you tried to get away from a person, and he keeps annoying you.
- Exactly the same thing about 3) Not friendly.

9) Spamming / Advertising
- They are pretty annoying. flooding the chat and closing the chat in [Multiplayer] is mostly the only way to get away with that.
- People asking as if they would join their servers and if they does not reply, they will spam...

10) Abusing their powers
- People showing off as they are really rich and or similliar stuffs...

NOTE: IF THE STAFFS IMMEDIATELY REPLIED SOMETHING ABOUT REPORTING, THEY MOST PROBABLY DID NOT READ THIS TOPIC CAREFULLY. LOL WHATEVER

Luppeeyz

Banned
3) Not friendly
I understand this and i already having troubles with this. I always ended up denying EVERYONE trying to getting close me which is really annoying. I am a ranked player on Creative and I hate being disturb by people around. I know that it not a good manner of denying people just visiting my plot but as I hate being disturbed, I always denied them for being sneaky (Keep watching me talking with others on Plot chat), I am normal when i build so they can be free to enjoy flying my plot and THROW ITEMS EVERYWHERE or USING POTION/EXP BOTTLES. For conclusion, I just want to mention that I need my privacy.
5) Troller
Why would people trust each others so easily? Do they know that they should always be aware of things? This is internet, things are possible to happen anytime. Yiou take responsibility for what you do and you've to deal with them.
8) Annoying
- This is the feeling you got because you tried to get away from a person, and he keeps annoying you.
Exactly what i hate from being online on creative. People just following around and make jokes about which literally make no sense. It really gets annoying when this happen (For example, my ign is Luppeey and a person that everytime joins keep spelling my name backward. Like, is it funny???? No, it's not and It really make me want to report them for impersonating me, he even made a account with my named backward YEEPPUL)
10) Abusing their powers
Not everyone abuses their power. People with ranks can have things that normal players don't have, that their perks of buying ranks, even if you see it abusive for doing that.
Also off-topic, MmEXTREME is abusing staff perms. That all it saids (Nah, I still like him. He just kinda weird STEALING player's house on Creative)
2) Trash talking
- when people are trying to ask for help, for example, trying to get creative mode on creative server, they will likely tells them to Alt + F4 or to Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
Surely there always a lot trash talker. It kinda sad when seeing people keep being mean toward each others. About the Creative bug that doesn't give you creative on first join, they should fix it asap. For new players on Creative, you can check out my basic guide HERE.
6) 0% Manners
- I heard a staff talking about the ex-staff, masterson and everything bad about it.
"Isn't listening" you mean? Well, it normal for people when talking behind someone back. It not really bad but also not good.
Also not just masterson got blacklisted, a lot of players and Ex-Staff also did get blacklisted. (Check these 2 link 1 and 2, you can see a lot of people that not even staff member got blacklisted)
Well, that enough for now. Surely that i have more things to tell but i am running out of time. Have a good day for everyone reading this!

Hellific

Veteran
SO i will talk about what i have seen in this server:
1) Sexual movement
- when a person saw people with female skin, they will likely go near them and "sneak" multiple times.

2) Trash talking

3) Not friendly

4) Whimpy kids
- these people will group up and attacks you for no reason. They are always the main reason towards a fight.

5) Troller

6) 0% Manners

7) Hackers
-
you are just showing how weak you really are without hacks. (eventually not all hackers are bad)

8) Annoying

- They are pretty annoying. flooding the chat and closing the chat in [Multiplayer] is mostly the only way to get away with that.
- People asking as if they would join their servers and if they does not reply, they will spam...

10) Abusing their powers

NOTE: IF THE STAFFS IMMEDIATELY REPLIED SOMETHING ABOUT REPORTING, THEY MOST PROBABLY DID NOT READ THIS TOPIC CAREFULLY. LOL WHATEVER
I guess you should just report those types of people. That Would Help A lot More!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
1) Sexual movement
uh, some are just friendly, and some have this mind. But every server has this kinda of player, not just pika
2) Trash talking
they are just a clown, there are more player in pika which is fr greatly helping others and solving their problems
3) Not friendly
they have right to do this tho
4) Whimpy kids
as you said, they are just KIDS
5) Troller
Team griefing is not allow, you may report them here(with video evidence)-> Player Reports | PikaNetwork
6) 0% Manners
that is rare, report to the manager if you think he has done sth wrong at his position
7) Hackers
-

8) Annoying
should be your mental ig
again
1 you could leave this server, as all the server in the world has advertiser and spammer
2 report them if you want Player Reports | PikaNetwork (with picture evidence)
3 ignore them and keep trash talk here
10) Abusing their powers
ok but that is not abusing tho
no one is blind tho, and staff don't have that much time to reply this kind of threads

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I understand this and i already having troubles with this. I always ended up denying EVERYONE trying to getting close me which is really annoying. I am a ranked player on Creative and I hate being disturb by people around. I know that it not a good manner of denying people just visiting my plot but as I hate being disturbed, I always denied them for being sneaky (Keep watching me talking with others on Plot chat), I am normal when i build so they can be free to enjoy flying my plot and THROW ITEMS EVERYWHERE or USING POTION/EXP BOTTLES. For conclusion, I just want to mention that I need my privacy.

Why would people trust each others so easily? Do they know that they should always be aware of things? This is internet, things are possible to happen anytime. Yiou take responsibility for what you do and you've to deal with them.

Exactly what i hate from being online on creative. People just following around and make jokes about which literally make no sense. It really gets annoying when this happen (For example, my ign is Luppeey and a person that everytime joins keep spelling my name backward. Like, is it funny???? No, it's not and It really make me want to report them for impersonating me, he even made a account with my named backward YEEPPUL)

Not everyone abuses their power. People with ranks can have things that normal players don't have, that their perks of buying ranks, even if you see it abusive for doing that.
Also off-topic, MmEXTREME is abusing staff perms. That all it saids (Nah, I still like him. He just kinda weird STEALING player's house on Creative)

Surely there always a lot trash talker. It kinda sad when seeing people keep being mean toward each others. About the Creative bug that doesn't give you creative on first join, they should fix it asap. For new players on Creative, you can check out my basic guide HERE.

"Isn't listening" you mean? Well, it normal for people when talking behind someone back. It not really bad but also not good.
Also not just masterson got blacklisted, a lot of players and Ex-Staff also did get blacklisted. (Check these 2 link 1 and 2, you can see a lot of people that not even staff member got blacklisted)
Well, that enough for now. Surely that i have more things to tell but i am running out of time. Have a good day for everyone reading this!
nicely replied