Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Report requirements

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
I recently reported someone on scamming, some nerd was trying to sell a shulker box and inside there was two items that said 'elytra' (Notice it's not capitalized) for 70k, so it was obviously a scam. However, I didn't know I had to get a video of it, (do I just walk around the auctionhouse or something) so it got denied. Is there a thread where it shows what are the requirements for a report? And if I can't record a video can I just send like 100 screenshots as evidence. (I know this is probably the wrong thread for saying this but I'm too lazy at the moment)

unleawshedwolf

Epic Pika
If you want to report by post. Videos and 0hptos please include at lease a HD video/photos

UpperGround

Great Reporter
gameplay-related offence require video proof, chat related pffences require screenshots, you can upload your videos to YouTube

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
I don't have any ways to record my gameplay in the first place tho.

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
gameplay-related offence require video proof, chat related pffences require screenshots, you can upload your videos to YouTube
50% of the time I see someone cursing or saying negative behavior in the chat.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
what if I spam screenshots . .
Hello DragonChess,

This would not be accepted due to the fact individual screenshots can be edited, as where video evidence is much harder to edit/fake.
So even you would give us a slideshow of a thousand pictures, we still would be able to accept it. (yes, i know a video technically is a slideshow)

I do really appreciate you taking the time to record such things
Hopefully, you'll have a wonderful day and have fun playing!

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Wait so that's a yes? and um for shulker box scamming if you can clearly see that the scamming nerd misspelled a word, can I give a thousand screenshots on the auctionhouse area and the scamming surroundings, would it be accepted, or would I need to buy the thing.

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
I don't really want to risk all my money. If it gets denied for some reason, I'll cry.

proplayer_20413

Epic Pika
Imagin buying shulker of nethrite and when u open there is just rotten flesh named as nethrite Lol.