Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars /report command and better anti cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MortyMoo

Minecraft Username
Daycoree

Suggestion:
/report command and better anti cheat

Detailed description:
I noticed that there are so many hackers in your server and this is kinda getting out of control. If you want your community to grow more and have players satisfaction, please add better Anti Cheat and /report command so cheaters doesn't cheat again.​

Reason(s):
So many cheaters and they're getting out of control.​

TheSavior

Banned
+1

However I very much doubt that this server will get a new anticheat. It has had a terrible anticheat since 2014, and carried to be terrible throughout the past 6 years. It's come to a point that they disabled it because of false flags. Owner's make more than enough money in less than 12 hours to buy a anticheat, however they do not do it. But if they did, that would be nice.

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
Daycoree

Suggestion:
/report command and better anti cheat

Detailed description:
I noticed that there are so many hackers in your server and this is kinda getting out of control. If you want your community to grow more and have players satisfaction, please add better Anti Cheat and /report command so cheaters doesn't cheat again.

Reason(s):
So many cheaters and they're getting out of control.
We just got a new beta version of the anti cheat so wait for the full version.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
+1
To avoid getting /report spams, add a atleast 5 minute cooldown!
Better Anti-Cheat would be great since theres alot of hackers right now on the server which is an advantage for them and is not fair.

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
bro u just have to start annoying the hacker so he open all of his hacks to kill u and when he open all of his hacks he gets kick then u break his bed and he wont come back :)

Disaalt

The Pika
+1
To avoid getting /report spams, add a atleast 5 minute cooldown!
Better Anti-Cheat would be great since theres alot of hackers right now on the server which is an advantage for them and is not fair.
The anticheat right now is bascially perfect (It isnt but it can detect 99.9% of the hacks), no bypasses are detected, so there is no need for another anticheat.

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The anticheat right now is bascially perfect (It isnt but it can detect 99.9% of the hacks), no bypasses are detected, so there is no need for another anticheat.
what about that hacks that using reach and killaura in bw ? they play like 10 games b4 the anti cheat detect them

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
I mean, players are still hacking on opfactions... so

Disaalt

The Pika
what about that hacks that using reach and killaura in bw ? they play like 10 games b4 the anti cheat detect them
Oh yeah? Try to make a reach detector. It takes about 4000 lines of additional code to the anticheat for a single module. Also, try to use killaura. The anticheat blocks it instantly and denys the hit reg packet

tlang

Veteran
Oh yeah? Try to make a reach detector. It takes about 4000 lines of additional code to the anticheat for a single module. Also, try to use killaura. The anticheat blocks it instantly and denys the hit reg packet
we know that you code well no need to flex.

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
ye i saw that guy who just used killaura and killed me and my team how is it blocking the killaura

JerryMine

The Pika
/report doesn't work because our staffs are not tryhard they have their life

Status
Not open for further replies.