Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars /report command and better anti cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MortyMoo

Minecraft Username
Daycoree

Suggestion:
/report command and better anti cheat

Detailed description:
I noticed that there are so many hackers in your server and this is kinda getting out of control. If you want your community to grow more and have players satisfaction, please add better Anti Cheat and /report command so cheaters doesn't cheat again.​

Reason(s):
So many cheaters and they're getting out of control.​

Disaalt

The Pika
not every hack can keep the player playing in hypixel
The anticheat right now is technically better than hypixels, fly, scaffold, killaura, clicktp, longjump are all bypassable on Hypixel, but it isn't here.

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The anticheat right now is technically better than hypixels, fly, scaffold, killaura, clicktp, longjump are all bypassable on Hypixel, but it isn't here.
bro u donot understand cuz they can just pass the anti cheat in hypixel by something named anti bot so watch dog thinks they are legit watch any video for someone hacking on hypixel u will find that he is opening something named anti bots

Disaalt

The Pika
bro u donot understand cuz they can just pass the anti cheat in hypixel by something named anti bot so watch dog thinks they are legit watch any video for someone hacking on hypixel u will find that he is opening something named anti bots
YOU DONT understand. What anti bot does is only remove the bot the flys above you that trys to detect if you are using killaura. Try antibot on pika and you will be banned even though your using killaura.

JustRandomNoob

Rare Pika
But there are clients which can STILL bypass killaura checks even on hypixel/pika
YOU DONT understand. What anti bot does is only remove the bot the flys above you that trys to detect if you are using killaura. Try antibot on pika and you will be banned even though your using killaura.

JustRandomNoob

Rare Pika
Better than watchdog?? Are you stupid? For your info watchdog bans in a wave the videos u must have seen "hacking" on hypixel those people still get banned in the next wave . Don't use "technically" if u don't know what ur saying
Fly , killaura are bypassabl? LoL u don't know how watchdog works lmao

JerryMine

The Pika
Better than watchdog?? Are you stupid? For your info watchdog bans in a wave the videos u must have seen "hacking" on hypixel those people still get banned in the next wave . Don't use "technically" if u don't know what ur saying
sorry my dude it has nothing relatable to hypixel's watchdog, what i think he meant that is many people would make clients to hack on hypixel, but they possibly won't make a client to target cracked servers

Disaalt

The Pika
Mhm, looking at a hacker hack for 1 hour on Hypixel. I don't think that a hypixel ban wave is 24 hours. I think before I post, not like you.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcJsKAsdx_s&t=3s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NnHMo-3ayE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQTMhfVqB2E&t=13s

JustRandomNoob

Rare Pika
Mhm, looking at a hacker hack for 1 hour on Hypixel. I don't think that a hypixel ban wave is 24 hours. I think before I post, not like you.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcJsKAsdx_s&t=3s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NnHMo-3ayE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQTMhfVqB2E&t=13s
Hypixel is a bigger server the antichwar Dev's make cheats for hypixel and not for pika network of u say technically watchdog is bad ik but pika antichwar is even worse it kils me for no reason
If somehow pika had 70k players playing regularly and clients Dev's focusing on this server with this anticheat there would be even more cheaters and even more fly hackers then hypixel

Disaalt

The Pika
Hypixel is a bigger server the antichwar Dev's make cheats for hypixel and not for pika network of u say technically watchdog is bad ik but pika antichwar is even worse it kils me for no reason
If somehow pika had 70k players playing regularly and clients Dev's focusing on this server with this anticheat there would be even more cheaters and even more fly hackers then hypixel
Who said that client developers arent focusing on this server? Theres already a ***** profile for Jartex and Pika, people already suggested jartex & pika for Zero*** and ******

JerryMine

The Pika
omg just stop arguing, what would you expect much from a cracked server...

NubxD

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
Daycoree

Suggestion:
/report command and better anti cheat

Detailed description:
I noticed that there are so many hackers in your server and this is kinda getting out of control. If you want your community to grow more and have players satisfaction, please add better Anti Cheat and /report command so cheaters doesn't cheat again.

Reason(s):
So many cheaters and they're getting out of control.
-1 the staff arent robots, and the anti cheat is already being worked on. and cheaters are just gonna make alt accounts when they get banned

JerryMine

The Pika
-1 the staff arent robots, and the anti cheat is already being worked on. and cheaters are just gonna make alt accounts when they get banned
The cheaters who got banned had to change vpn and account and that will take up some time, and doing so will improve the gameplay.

NubxD

Pika Lover
The cheaters who got banned had to change vpn and account and that will take up some time, and doing so will improve the gameplay.
it takes 2 minutes, just go on a website and get an account, changing ip takes 2 seconds... just record gameplay and report, its easy

Status
Not open for further replies.