Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock replace "you" in dashboard by "playername"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Minecraft Username
Old_Prophet

Suggestion:
replace "you" in dashboard by "playername"

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
when reports are made, it is sometimes unclear what the source of the evidence is. The can lead to unfairness in punishments, like in this example: https://i.badlion.net/jG3jqfzuAL28i4ozuF2R8f.png where it is obvious that the person making the screenshot is as guilty as the person being reported for swearing AND uses a client that is not on the allowed client list. This person should be punished too, but it is impossible to do this from the screenshot. The resulting punishment is therefor unfair.​

Example(s):

Outscale

Banned
neutral = nothing
so
nothing = no reply
I think
Exactly.
Sometimes people that report don't want other people(or the person who they reported) to know that you are the one who reported them(and might get them banned/muted.

Last edited:

Unawarely

The Pika
Exactly
Sometimes people that report don't want other people(or the person who they reported) to know that you are the one who reported them(and might get them banned/muted.
That is a very valid argument

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Old_Prophet,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.