Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock replace "you" in dashboard by "playername"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Minecraft Username
Old_Prophet

Suggestion:
replace "you" in dashboard by "playername"

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
when reports are made, it is sometimes unclear what the source of the evidence is. The can lead to unfairness in punishments, like in this example: https://i.badlion.net/jG3jqfzuAL28i4ozuF2R8f.png where it is obvious that the person making the screenshot is as guilty as the person being reported for swearing AND uses a client that is not on the allowed client list. This person should be punished too, but it is impossible to do this from the screenshot. The resulting punishment is therefor unfair.​

Example(s):

Unawarely

The Pika
+1, but I would argue that in this situation, Keanz i would assume is the reporter, is not guilty because he didnt actually send the message he was typing

GK_737

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
Old_Prophet

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
when reports are made, it is sometimes unclear what the source of the evidence is. The can lead to unfairness in punishments, like in this example: https://i.badlion.net/jG3jqfzuAL28i4ozuF2R8f.png where it is obvious that the person making the screenshot is as guilty as the person being reported for swearing AND uses a client that is not on the allowed client list. This person should be punished too, but it is impossible to do this from the screenshot. The resulting punishment is therefor unfair.

Example(s):
How is badlion not in the list

OP
OP
Old_Prophet

Old_Prophet

The Pika
+1, but I would argue that in this situation, Keanz i would assume is the reporter, is not guilty because he didnt actually send the message he was typing

It is just an example, it's about the idea, not about the report. You have to assume things, THAT 's what it is about.... when you is replaces by player name, you do never have to assume things anymore.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]neutral[/BGCOLOR], dont think it would help alot, but definitely some...

Best wishes,

moxxy17

Banned
hehehehe yes it was definitely my boy kean LMAOOO

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
You are neutral at all lol
so you want mt to +1 to all suggestion?
that is just my stance, i could say -1, but this suggestion acutally is good, but i know it won't implement so neutral

Disaalt

The Pika
Minecraft Username
Old_Prophet

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
when reports are made, it is sometimes unclear what the source of the evidence is. The can lead to unfairness in punishments, like in this example: https://i.badlion.net/jG3jqfzuAL28i4ozuF2R8f.png where it is obvious that the person making the screenshot is as guilty as the person being reported for swearing AND uses a client that is not on the allowed client list. This person should be punished too, but it is impossible to do this from the screenshot. The resulting punishment is therefor unfair.

Example(s):
I don't understand how he is using a client that's not on the allowed client list. he just renamed the sprint toggler

UpperGround

Great Reporter
that is just my stance, i could say -1, but this suggestion acutally is good, but i know it won't implement so neutral
Giving neutral because it will be denieds stupid looool

think about it a little bit lol.. you giving neutral wont change anything
but giving +1 Might

Disaalt

The Pika
neutral = nothing
so
nothing = no reply
I think

moxxy17

Banned
if you know it wont implement, that doesn't mean you give it a neutral. good suggestion +1 bad suggestion -1
neutral = dont really have an issue with it, but dont really care if it gets added
with 900 messages and sitting on the forums your entire day, you should know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.