Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Remove tnt and jump potions BEDWARS!

JerryMine

The Pika
i think he will delete his aternos server when he got rekted with hacks

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Your suggestion has been accepted, +1, thank you for suggesting and making the server better.

pangappleman

Pika Member
if you want to add a thing can fast to break obsidian you can tell pika network add wither spawn egg

T

Terrythedog

PLS REMOVE TNT AND JUMP POTIONS IN BEDWARS!
TNT can destroy any bed defense so why defend your bed at all
JUMP POTIONS are friking annyoing we cant kill players with jump potions and the effect of the jump potion is so long
people with jump potions can just buy tnt destroy players beds and get away with it for 10 seconds
"TNT can destroy any bed defense so why defend your bed at all" Because if you dont defend then people can destroy it without using tnt, also you can have time to build a defense to prevent it from blowing the bed up.

"Jump pots" Then get them yourself, or just hit them off when they try to break it, it takes 1 second

UpperGround

Great Reporter
"TNT can destroy any bed defense so why defend your bed at all" Because if you dont defend then people can destroy it without using tnt, also you can have time to build a defense to prevent it from blowing the bed up.

"Jump pots" Then get them yourself, or just hit them off when they try to break it, it takes 1 second
i missed u

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
ok just to be helpful for once-
water counters tnt
jump pots are useless in pvp - if someone's jumping while hitting, and you have decent aim, you won that fight.
if your bed gets destroyed its not even such a big deal most of the time, unless you're playing super competitive, and you making this thread i dont think you're above level 5 on minigames
ALSO
tnt costs 6 gold in trios/quads and not 4 so its not as op as you would think it is
you can make a platform of wool making it tough for the opponent to break defence
tnt placement is tough without jump and with jump you just need to crowd on bed
jump pots are good for breaking beds and stuff, but for a final fight its almost useless
speed is undeerrated too as we get speed 3 instead of speed 1 as in hypixel
so if you are a final kill, speed is the way to go

please STOP.

ItchyDitchy

Pika Lover
JUMP POTIONS are friking annyoing we cant kill players with jump potions and the effect of the jump potion is so long
people with jump potions can just buy tnt destroy players beds and get away with it for 10 seconds
That's just a no, and you can literally just go play like a pro to counter them :p

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Not the TNT! I need that to break beds! The jump potion I need for making them extra long jumps too!
Bedwars is about tnt and jump potions and speed ect, if you don’t like it, you shouldn’t be playing on a good server like Pika.