Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Remove tnt and jump potions BEDWARS!

tlang

Veteran
No. Just tell me why.
Tell me Why.
The thing I like the most about the bedwars is TNT and TNT and Fireball jumping is allowed.
And even if someone destroyed you in bedwars.
You should practice more and more.

Hackers are Dumb.
you cannot do a fireball jump in pika but ok.

OP
OP
obiwan2152

obiwan2152

really you dont think tnt and jump potions are not a little op? i didnt say anything about fireballs fireballs are fine
it takes 40 seconds for the effect of the potion to die out and tnt can almost destroy anything you would just go to the top of the enemy base then keep
spamming tnt and when the bed defence is gone you could just jump and destroy the bed easy no skill required.

Trytofixyourtrashserver

Legendary Pika
really you dont think tnt and jump potions are not a little op? i didnt say anything about fireballs fireballs are fine
it takes 40 seconds for the effect of the potion to die out and tnt can almost destroy anything you would just go to the top of the enemy base then keep
spamming tnt and when the bed defence is gone you could just jump and destroy the bed easy no skill required.
tnt is op but there are ways to counter it.you can just fireball the attacker or knock him down with a knockback stick or shoot him with an arrow.Tnt isn't OP enough to not be a part of the game you are just bad and salty that you are unable to counter it

UpperGround

Great Reporter
lol? fireball is way more op than tnt in a lot of ways

JerryMine

The Pika
sir please don't come back to this thread and i need to ensure it is deleted because it is so cursed

tlang

Veteran
just cover bed and use water if you are that phobic that tnt is that powerful

Panas

Banned
Lets just let this guy manage bedwars. We will play social distancing wars. New gamemode cause why not...