Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Remove this tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Bruh

1. Swearing is bad
2. This thread is a trash with...

BAN ME AND MUTE ME FOREVER IM MUTED ANYWAY FOR 7 DAYS SO END MY SUFFERING AND BAN ME FOREVER THANKS IL GO PLAY GUILDCRAFT WHERE THERE ARE NO LAG SPIKES HERE CONSTANTLY LAG SPIKES USING NO TPS DeLAY FOR WHAT? TO GET 100 TPS DELAY I THROW MY POTION AFTER 10 SECONDS IT REGISTER I DO 8 CPS FOR WHAT TO ONLY 1 CPS GET REGISTERED OTHER DONT WTF THIS SHIT TIRED OF LAGGY GAMEPLAY ITS NOT ONLY ME OTHER PEOPLE LAG TO JUST BAN ME DONT WANNA SEE THIS SERVER ANYMORE REMOVING IT FROM FAVS AND IM DONE BYE FOREVER 2015-16 HAD FUN BYE 4 EVER

WE DONT CARE YOUR SOMETHING GO AND DONT COME BACK

and swearing, and using caps is bad,

so make ban appeal if you banned,

BULLSHIT ANTICHEAT BULLSHIT PING BULLSHIT NETWORK

i not say something more. thinking like this you will get ip ban but... idc

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Because you're PC and internet isn't good doent mean the server is bad.
Rageing like that for what, to get attention. Oh give me a break. When you're talking abt Guild Craft just so you know rules there are more strict then on pika, and staff are constantly tracking down trouble makers (not that im hateinng on pika staff, they are the best, and pika is the best cracked server).

OP
OP
Moon_420

Moon_420

Banned
Because you're PC and internet isn't good doent mean the server is bad.
Rageing like that for what, to get attention. Oh give me a break. When you're talking abt Guild Craft just so you know rules there are more strict then on pika, and staff are constantly tracking down trouble makers (not that im hateinng on pika staff, they are the best, and pika is the best cracked server).

1st of all its not my pc. I have 120-160 fps constantly.
2nd the server is lagging everyone in chat was saying lag lag lag constantly all day
3rd server full of cheaters and spartan doesnt do anything
4th My internet is decent 50mbs and if i /ping my ping is 120-160 (Morning - Day) as time passes less players play and my ping increases at night i have ping of 40-60... And i don't lag so its not me its the server am i supposed to only play when the server has like 30 players so less lag? Because at mornings it unplayable i throw my potion and it doesnt heal me until like 3-4 seconds pass and the particles dont come out too after 3-4 then they do and its literally unplayable so much lag i went to see if its my net to other server nope its just pika... I hit like 8 cps and only 3-4 hits per 5-6 seconds and constant lag spikes not fair

Last night i took picture of my ping it was 49 which is at night time 0 lag
Morning to about 11Pm literally unplayable not fair lost so much elo to hackers and im only getting +3 per win and if i lose like once to a hacker -25/-30 not nice. Im not playing anymore so no point talking hf with the lag

Attachments

• ln.png
    ln.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 3

Davidva

Veteran
Pay the owner every month €2000 and he will keep the lagg away ...

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
1st of all its not my pc. I have 120-160 fps constantly.
2nd the server is lagging everyone in chat was saying lag lag lag constantly all day
3rd server full of cheaters and spartan doesnt do anything
4th My internet is decent 50mbs and if i /ping my ping is 120-160 (Morning - Day) as time passes less players play and my ping increases at night i have ping of 40-60... And i don't lag so its not me its the server am i supposed to only play when the server has like 30 players so less lag? Because at mornings it unplayable i throw my potion and it doesnt heal me until like 3-4 seconds pass and the particles dont come out too after 3-4 then they do and its literally unplayable so much lag i went to see if its my net to other server nope its just pika... I hit like 8 cps and only 3-4 hits per 5-6 seconds and constant lag spikes not fair

Last night i took picture of my ping it was 49 which is at night time 0 lag
Morning to about 11Pm literally unplayable not fair lost so much elo to hackers and im only getting +3 per win and if i lose like once to a hacker -25/-30 not nice. Im not playing anymore so no point talking hf with the lag

I only get lag when someone watching YouTube on their phone and connected to my WiFi other than that a few lag spikes and nothing 0 lag

MouraThat

Veteran
Trust me mate
Going to guildcrafy won't be any less laggy
Such an immature thread

OP
OP
Moon_420

Moon_420

Banned
EVERYONE DIS IS LEGIT LISTEN TO ME: (100% LEGIT)
1. GET A GOOD PC
2. GET GOOD
3. GET BLEACH
4. GET NETFLIX
5. ENJOY
100% LEGIT WORKING RN 2016 IN THE HOOD GONE WRONG 2-17!

I like the Bleach part

Status
Not open for further replies.