Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Remove the ban option from the anti cheat or do some adjustments for it in order to prevent false bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAtlantics

Username:
NewAtlantics

Suggestion:
Remove the Ban option in the anti-cheat​

Detailed description:
Remove the Ban option in the anti-cheat , so people who are banned falsely because they were lagging out or having bad internet connection don't have to apply for a ban appeal and wait since this is a contanst behaviour , or you can just all together improve the detection ratio of the anti cheat and do some adjustments so it can recognize who has a bad internet connection and who is cheating/hacking, the false bans are far enough, since it gets super agagited when someone is in the middle of a fight and has bad internet connection then he gets falsely banned and loses all his sets and gear because of this bullshit , this is not something that will inflict positive reputation to your community as no servers has that broken anti cheat as yours, I know I may not suggest the change of anti cheats but at last I should be allowed to request some improvements to it which includes not having the option for it to ban since this will cause many false bans because of the player lagging out and having a bad internet connection or at last do some adjustments, in order for it to prevent such a behaviour, as it's something that is so annoying to deal with in your network , I hope my suggestion gets accepted​

Reason(s):
Well , i got tired of it everytime i lag or have bad internet connection , i move suddenly and slowly so i either get kicked in the middle of a fight or just banned for ridiculous 10 mins or 59

Last edited:

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
IGN
Phanleanhkhoi,Leanhkhoiphan,The_Swag_Gamer
Free denied suggestion , this will not get accepted even tho I like it
please read suggestion guidelines before suggesting

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello NewAtlantics,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest changes to AntiCheat.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.