Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Remove the ability to fly when an enemy is within 50 blocks of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitmaka

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Hitmaka

Suggestion:
Remove the ability to fly when an enemy is within 50 blocks of you

Detailed description:
When you're in combat and chasing a player with wilderness fly, they can fly as soon as they get out of combat. Same for faction fly, if you're chasing a player off on their walls and they are out of combat they can just fly over your head and go patch. Just yesterday, there were players from Vanguard naked that were patching and abusing this fly feature (They went on shield when we were 40 walls away what a shame).

Reason(s):
No other factions server allows this, as it's extremely detrimental to raids.

Example(s):
Flying naked to patch, flying right as you get out of combat to escape a player, flying to disrupt a faction while they are building a cannon, etc.

Last edited:

Vertion

Pika Member
+1 You can patch without wearing any armor. Its too easy to defend, especially with breadcrumbs/ patchcrumbs allowed.

w0lves

please change this, people can literally patch while naked and just fly over you and around you while you're raiding. +1

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
-1 , I don't want my 100euro rank become a waste!!!! But if for people other than me, sure sure hahahahahaha

WuYi

Pika Member
-1 from me. Flying has pretty much always been disabled when enemies are nearby, this is to prevent fly patching in raids, making it more harder and skilled based.
I think you're misunderstanding the meaning of this thread, he is exactly suggesting that fly SHOULD get removed upon getting close to your enemies

Anyway +1 there's abseloutely no reason to have someone fly within 50-80 blocks of you

WuYi

Pika Member
-1 , I don't want my 100euro rank become a waste!!!! But if for people other than me, sure sure hahahahahaha
Do you actually play factions to win? Or are you there to make life annoying for everyone else? Cause if you're the latter you are a part of the problem.

No one should be able to fly around in your claims

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
Do you actually play factions to win? Or are you there to make life annoying for everyone else? Cause if you're the latter you are a part of the problem.

No one should be able to fly around in your claims
I play factions for fun, I paid for it so it's fair for all of us! And if ure gonna complain, maybe just go back to where ure from and stop playing?

WuYi

Pika Member
I play factions for fun, I paid for it so it's fair for all of us! And if ure gonna complain, maybe just go back to where ure from and stop playing?
This is how servers die, dis encouraging newer players to join the gameplay

WuYi

Pika Member
Also in any case I'd like to hear your explanation to why you need your perk to allow fly 50-80 blocks close to ppl especially if you play for fun it makes little to no sense you'd even need this

OP
OP
Hitmaka

Hitmaka

Pika Member
-1 from me. Flying has pretty much always been disabled when enemies are nearby, this is to prevent fly patching in raids, making it more harder and skilled based.

What do you mean? Mythic + or people with the fly voucher can instantly fly as soon as they are out of combat, no matter their proximity to an enemy player, which is extremely annoying. As stated above, you can literally fly patch naked due to this feature.

JustToGoody

The Pika
-1 i dont like the Idea Bypassing this gay filter

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hitmaka

Hitmaka

Pika Member
You obviously have never played factions seriously in your life so I'm gonna excuse this as a troll

ir_n

The Pika
I think you're misunderstanding the meaning of this thread, he is exactly suggesting that fly SHOULD get removed upon getting close to your enemies

Anyway +1 there's abseloutely no reason to have someone fly within 50-80 blocks of you
ohhhh i see 🤦‍♂️

Vertion

Pika Member
Flying in wilderness and other claimed land IS the perk you're getting from the rank you paid for, not flying near enemies. Flying near enemies is broken. Fly patching with no armor on is a clear example of that. Not being able to fly near enemies has nothing to do with what you paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.