Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Remove the ability to fly when an enemy is within 50 blocks of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitmaka

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Hitmaka

Suggestion:
Remove the ability to fly when an enemy is within 50 blocks of you

Detailed description:
When you're in combat and chasing a player with wilderness fly, they can fly as soon as they get out of combat. Same for faction fly, if you're chasing a player off on their walls and they are out of combat they can just fly over your head and go patch. Just yesterday, there were players from Vanguard naked that were patching and abusing this fly feature (They went on shield when we were 40 walls away what a shame).

Reason(s):
No other factions server allows this, as it's extremely detrimental to raids.

Example(s):
Flying naked to patch, flying right as you get out of combat to escape a player, flying to disrupt a faction while they are building a cannon, etc.

Last edited:

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
if i dont like a suggestion i just give a -1 no matter if i even play that gamemode or not
Only 1 person -1ed, and they did it by accident. It was ir_n. Read what he/she said lmao.

Vertion

Pika Member
if i dont like a suggestion i just give a -1 no matter if i even play that gamemode or not
If you don't play it, then don't ruin it for the ones that do if you don't know what you're talking about.

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
If you don't play it, then don't ruin it for the ones that do if you don't know what you're talking about.
i play it some times and i dont like the suggestion so i give a -1 now stop

Vertion

Pika Member
i play it some times and i dont like the suggestion so i give a -1 now stop
So what if you play it sometimes. If you don't know what you're talking about, there's no need to +1 or -1 it. Do whatever you want though, I'm just pointing out that you don't know what you're talking about.

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
So what if you play it sometimes. If you don't know what you're talking about, there's no need to +1 or -1 it. Do whatever you want though, I'm just pointing out that you don't know what you're talking about.
nope ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
nope ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
bruh ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
Hitmaka

Suggestion:
Remove the ability to fly when an enemy is within 50 blocks of you

Detailed description:
When you're in combat and chasing a player with wilderness fly, they can fly as soon as they get out of combat. Same for faction fly, if you're chasing a player off on their walls and they are out of combat they can just fly over your head and go patch. Just yesterday, there were players from Vanguard naked that were patching and abusing this fly feature (They went on shield when we were 40 walls away what a shame).

Reason(s):
No other factions server allows this, as it's extremely detrimental to raids.

Example(s):
Flying naked to patch, flying right as you get out of combat to escape a player, flying to disrupt a faction while they are building a cannon, etc.
-1 im lazy to say again whats written above

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello Hitmaka,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• Negative community feedback.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.