Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Factions Remove PVS and Increase Spawner price

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIPKOBEBRYANT

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
RIPKOBEBRYANT

Suggestion:
Remove PVS and Increase Spawner price

Detailed description:
Greetings,

- I have been an avid enjoyer of OPFACTION for the last 3 years ive played on pika network, but as ive noticed the thrill of raiding just isnt the same anymore, mainly due to there being thousands of spawners to be picked up after raiding a faction and people just dont bother picking them up.

- An easy fix for this would be to increase the spawner prices, so you wouldnt have to place thousands of spawners and grinding other spawners would also come into consideration. Along with that factions will have a lowered spawner amount, making it enjoyable to raid and players would pick up the spawners they raided due to the increased prices of them and rarity.

- Going on topic i know this is a pretty significant change but it would be amazing if Player Vaults were removed, so players will have to store things in their chests instead of keeping everything in their pvs, this will in turn motivate factions to raid bases and even motivate them to build bases as they want to protect their precious kits and custom sets. Exactly how it was like in the good old days. You would see an increase in players wanting to raid and would promote actual faction gameplay. I know players have Eternal ranks and so on, so a simple fix would be for eternal ranks to have 4 pvs, immortal 3 pvs, godrank 2 pvs, legend 1 pv. i know this is a huge leap, but i can ensure you that if you do make a poll regarding this, majority of the players will want this. Another way to motivate people to store things in chest would be to make Kits non stackable and increasing the time to claim kits would also help this .OPF as a gamemode is pretty stale right now and is needed of a significant change and i truly believe this is it. The prime days of factions never had PVS and i believe its time to bring it back.

Reason(s):
- OPF is getting repetitive and a major change is needed

- If a POLL is made, i can guarantee majority of the players will agree

- When OPF had the most players, PVS were not a thing

Example(s):
- Feel free to DM me on discord for a much detailed change - ripkobebryantyuhh

- video example

Last edited:

dmtcartuser

Minecraft username:
RIPKOBEBRYANT

Suggestion:
Remove PVS and Increase Spawner price

Detailed description:
Greetings,

- I have been an avid enjoyer of OPFACTION for the last 3 years ive played on pika network, but as ive noticed the thrill of raiding just isnt the same anymore, mainly due to there being thousands of spawners to be picked up after raiding a faction and people just dont bother picking them up.

- An easy fix for this would be to increase the spawner prices, so you wouldnt have to place thousands of spawners and grinding other spawners would also come into consideration. Along with that factions will have a lowered spawner amount, making it enjoyable to raid and players would pick up the spawners they raided due to the increased prices of them and rarity.

- Going on topic i know this is a pretty significant change but it would be amazing if Player Vaults were removed, so players will have to store things in their chests instead of keeping everything in their pvs, this will in turn motivate factions to raid bases and even motivate them to build bases as they want to protect their precious kits and custom sets. Exactly how it was like in the good old days. You would see an increase in players wanting to raid and would promote actual faction gameplay. I know players have Eternal ranks and so on, so a simple fix would be for eternal ranks to have 4 pvs, immortal 3 pvs, godrank 2 pvs, legend 1 pv. i know this is a huge leap, but i can ensure you that if you do make a poll regarding this, majority of the players will want this. Another way to motivate people to store things in chest would be to make Kits non stackable and increasing the time to claim kits would also help this .OPF as a gamemode is pretty stale right now and is needed of a significant change and i truly believe this is it. The prime days of factions never had PVS and i believe its time to bring it back.

Reason(s):
- OPF is getting repetitive and a major change is needed

- If a POLL is made, i can guarantee majority of the players will agree

- When OPF had the most players, PVS were not a thing

Example(s):
- Feel free to DM me on discord for a much detailed change - ripkobebryantyuhh

- video example

well said fr 💯 💯 💯

Naikedo

Epic Pika
I agree i think they should remove pvs too - destroyer of planets naikedo

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello RIPKOBEBRYANT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.