Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Remove knockback sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
__Naruto__

Suggestion:
Remove knockback sword

Detailed description:
whenever you try hard, whenever you make lots of CPS's, doesn't matter when your opponent uses KB sword and just knocks you out into void, i mean it IS possible to kill dudes who got KB, but it's just annoying whenever you got strong armor on you and a strong sword, a guy with a knockback sword just knocks you out.​

Reason(s):
as i said above, sometimes you just can't beat knockback, for example when you're rushing someone, and build into them, they can't kill you so they just knock you out, and also knockback is so weak, when you only get knockback sword from the chests, you can't really rush so well since it's so weak.​

Example(s):

tlang

Veteran
yea ngl i hate kb sword with a hacker so +1

OP
OP
__Naruto__

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
some people truley are trash in pvp so they just use kb -.-

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
well neutral for me, i have experience many player who is not really good, but just using kb1 sword to one-tap a player off, especially pika map is really small, kb 1 is op in those small map. but in some big maps, kb1 won't work that well and can't do much damage. so neutral for me ;)

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey __Naruto__,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ Negative feedback.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.