Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Remove global leaderboard and add a specific leaderboard according to gamemodes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
amogh0248​

Suggestion:
Remove global leaderboard and add a specific leaderboard according to gamemodes!​

Detailed description:
We play our own liked game modes but in lobbies of a respective game mode we have something like top 15 kills in all game modes top 15 played in all game modes and top 15 wins in all game modes! I want you to change it though. remove all game modes and add a respective minigames leaderboard. for example: in the bedwars lobby add top 15 kills in bedwars, top 15 wins in bedwars, top 15 games played in bedwars, top 15 win streaks in bedwars. and same in skywars lobby too like top 15 wins, kills, top played, and winstreaks in skywars only. just my request is to add respectively game modes leaderboard in respective game modes lobby. you can also add top 15 players will high levels top 15 players with high deaths etc.​

Reason(s):
the reason is that I will give players more interest in coming to the leader board as is tough to go on a global leaderboard. and it will be in correct format like bedwars will contain bedwars leaderboard and skywards will contain skywars leaderboard.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Unknown_Boy_0248,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • It already works exactly as you described it.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.