Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Remove Gas station map

Should Gas station be banned because people skybase with punch bow in this map

• Total voters

toinfinity

PLs ban gas station map because teams without bed always skybase in this map . We cant bow them because the tree bolcks the way

OP
OP
T

toinfinity

The gas station is a good map...

doesn't mean the map is bad you guys weren't lucky then. Also, Make suggestions ->

Make sure you check has anyone post the same/similar suggestion.
So u are saying that skybasing is good in bedwars? It doesnt mean i wasnt lucky dont be so mean, you are supporting the skybaser. If u all are being mean in post also then what will if i go in suggestions

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
I´m not mean + I don´t support sky base in bw but I don't remember when I saw someone sky base... Like it´s 1/200 games when you see sky base :-:

NGaming

Great Reporter
So u are saying that skybasing is good in bedwars? It doesnt mean i wasnt lucky dont be so mean, you are supporting the skybaser. If u all are being mean in post also then what will if i go in suggestions
He literally just said gas station is a good map...

SheDX

Epic Pika
PLs ban gas station map because teams without bed always skybase in this map . We cant bow them because the tree bolcks the way
if just dont wanna play that map then dont play there are many other players that actually like that map

OP
OP
T

toinfinity

i assumed that only players get ban not maps :ROFLMAO:
Ya players get ban but i cant always collect proof to report skybaser in gas station. The design is favourable for skybasing. So that map should be removed. Also players get ban and maps get removed if u didn't know that.

parv23

Pika Lover
Ya players get ban but i cant always collect proof to report skybaser in gas station. The design is favourable for skybasing. So that map should be removed. Also players get ban and maps get removed if u didn't know that.
You can just take a screenshot if you see someone doing that

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
honestly, i never see people skybasing so its fine for me, the only reason i hate gas station is how far the bases are from each other and lets say im not the best bridger in the world

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
my only problem with the map is that it never comes when I go to play bedwars solos like it has a one in 100 chance.