Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Remove a " Prestige Pickaxe" update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperrion

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Hyperrion​

Suggestion:
Remove a " Prestige Pickaxe" update​

Detailed description:
Remove that "prestige pickaxe" thing, restore the old way to upgrade pickaxe. It requires a lot of tokens, about 5mil and with such weak enchantments it takes too long to collect and it's not worth it at all, every one of them is being rebooted and all five million have been spent for nothing.For me and most players, it was a better old way of doing pickaxe and this has ruined the season, at least in my opinion.It's an interesting thing, but it's makes the game hard a lot.​

Reason(s):
1. Requires a lot more grinding and only tokens are spent for nothing
2. Players don't like it
3. Players who aren't p2w and don't have too strong altos are not playing at all
4. Ruined Season
5. Old way is better​

GagDrag

Yeah pickaxe prestige has degraded the prison experience [according to me]. Hope this request gets noticed. Upvoted :)

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ

Dghfvjj

Minecraft Username:
Hyperrion

Suggestion:
Remove a " Prestige Pickaxe" update

Detailed description:
Remove that "prestige pickaxe" thing, restore the old way to upgrade pickaxe. It requires a lot of tokens, about 5mil and with such weak enchantments it takes too long to collect and it's not worth it at all, every one of them is being rebooted and all five million have been spent for nothing.For me and most players, it was a better old way of doing pickaxe and this has ruined the season, at least in my opinion.It's an interesting thing, but it's makes the game hard a lot.

Reason(s):

2. Players don't like it

3. Players who aren't p2w and don't have too strong altos are not playing at all

4. Ruined Season

5. Old way is better
Yeah actually when i see it i was wandering if i get 7500 enchantments on my pickaxe will i remove them for prestige

Dghfvjj

Minecraft Username:
Hyperrion

Suggestion:
Remove a " Prestige Pickaxe" update

Detailed description:
Remove that "prestige pickaxe" thing, restore the old way to upgrade pickaxe. It requires a lot of tokens, about 5mil and with such weak enchantments it takes too long to collect and it's not worth it at all, every one of them is being rebooted and all five million have been spent for nothing.For me and most players, it was a better old way of doing pickaxe and this has ruined the season, at least in my opinion.It's an interesting thing, but it's makes the game hard a lot.

Reason(s):

2. Players don't like it

4. Ruined Season

5. Old way is better
Yeah actually when i see it i was wandering if i get 7500 enchantments on my pickaxe will i remove them for prest

FreePalestine

The Pika
Neutralㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Hyperrion,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time, we however have changed the pickaxe prestiges and you need less prestiges and can have more levels.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.