Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global removal of some Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

amarzaibu

Banned
Username:
angelgod1vs2000​

Suggestion:
removal of some Rules​

Detailed description:
I think .realmoney trading (1month ip-ban) .account trading (1month ip-ban)
Had to be removed from pika rules because we cannot trade any of account or make a realmoney deal in game this can be just happen in discord dms and pika dont accept discord proof

View: https://imgur.com/a/PmL0a1h

I reported alot of account traders and realmoney trader but pika didnt ban them. they just want that people keep trading accounts we dont care​

Reason(s):
Because admins never accept discord proofs and these rules can just be break on discord​

divertente

Great Reporter
If pika dont accept these rules why why are these in rules section ?
I think you didn't understand quite right what I said, I meant: There's no reason for pika to remove them. You said "because of this reason pika is going down in performance" and I said, that these specific rules are not damaging pika, ergo, they should remain.

SlimShadyy

money trading and also account trading lead to scams and also to owners losing money so its fair rule

OP
OP
A

amarzaibu

Banned
money trading and also account trading lead to scams and also to owners losing money so its fair rule
Yeah but they are not banning anyone for this this rule can only be break on discord and they dont accept discord proofs we cannot trade accounts or anything else in game everyone know this but pika still dumb

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello amarzaibu,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Community should not be worried about such stuff.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.