Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Removal of Multiple Side Claims Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouTubeMemes

Legendary Pika
Username:
YouTubeMemes​

Suggestion:
Removal of Multiple Side Claims Rule​

Detailed description:
Multiple side claims is a rule that needs to be removed. As a player in the factions community this rule interferes with raiding in many ways. The biggest reason for the removal of this rule is for protecting your side counter claim.

Example: If I am side countering a factions raid claim, and they set up a side on my side, how am I suppose to counter their side? Am I suppose to let them breach my box without no way of defending it?

This rule is completely unnecessary, and doesn't allow factions to be played in the way that it is intended to. Please take it into your deep consideration to remove this rule as soon as possible so we can enjoy this season of factions!

Sincerely,
THE ENTIRE OP Factions Community.

Reason(s):
AFTER REMOVAL OF THE RULE:

* Factions will be able to defend their side counter claims
* Factions that have been punished for this ridiculous rule will be pardoned from their strike punishments due to multiple side counter claims
* No server uses a rule like this!

Rizzx

Great Reporter
yes please accept this staff or make side claims UNCLAIM when they expire i dont wanna go unclaim 70 side claims!!!
This further makes the rule unreasonable. Not only can you not protect your side you also have to unclaim your side claim every single time and it takes a lot of time.

Yxayy

Legendary Pika
yes please accept this staff or make side claims UNCLAIM when they expire i dont wanna go unclaim 70 side claims!!!
u cant /f side claim cus ur banned on ztrue and elphanteee man

RunningWalls

Epic Pika
this will get denied the rules are made by the pikanetwork management lmfao

Hornzz

Banned
-1 Kangaroo do be malding cuz they halfway at dq!

just get better and follow the rules
pvp monkeys

schlovy

+1 This rule is absurd, who plays factions understands that YoutubeMemes is right!

nnein

Legendary Pika
+1 how can you side counter a side counter to a side counter

Status
Not open for further replies.