Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice - Reform we need for practicePvP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
LukTheKidd

Suggestion:
- Reform we need for practicePvP?

Detailed description:
Hello all Pika players.

I want to introduce my suggestion for improving the gamemode.

My suggestion would be to make Practice PvP seasons. Where everybodys stats and elo would reset at every season.

Reason : Would be a new start for every player on the gamemode.

Every player at the top of the leaderboards at the end of the season would be paid in giftcards on Pika.

Most people would say , but what about all time kills?

Well there would be 2 player boards of the stats one is for the current season and one for all time kills/deaths.

New leaderboard if seasons would be added : Where it would show top players from the previous season.

New addition to the hotbar : A new thing to the hotbar , where it would show everyones top elo on every gamemode and elo in total.

Player gap : As we all know the max player gap is now 150 and a lot of people are complaining that they can't join.

My sollution for this : Add a kick out timer.

A kick out timer would kick players that are AFK atleast for 5 minutes.

This addition would be help out as there are a lot of people being AFK and people who want to play would just connect to the server.

Edit : Make it so you couldn't move in sumi best out of 3. The reason for this would be simple : Most people can take advantage of the move/position. Make it so you coulnd't move when theres a timer.

Reason(s):
Reason(s):
Reason : Practice didn't see an reset/update in a long time.

And I think these additions would help out and create a hype.

There would be hype if top players would get paid at the end of an season.

And at the new season start , players would like to compete and win prizes also.

This addition of prizes at the end of season could result in more people playing ranked.

As the ranked gamemodes don't get that a lot of recognition.

Most of the other reasons are in detailed description !

NOTE : I know this could take up a lot of time , but the time is worth it imo.

Best wishes

Last edited:

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
LukTheKidd

Suggestion:
- Reform we need for practicePvP?

Detailed description:
Hello all Pika players.

I want to introduce my suggestion for improving the gamemode.

My suggestion would be to make Practice PvP seasons. Where everybodys stats and elo would reset at every season.

Reason : Would be a new start for every player on the gamemode.

Every player at the top of the leaderboards at the end of the season would be paid in giftcards on Pika.

Most people would say , but what about all time kills?

Well there would be 2 player boards of the stats one is for the current season and one for all time kills/deaths.

New leaderboard if seasons would be added : Where it would show top players from the previous season.

New addition to the hotbar : A new thing to the hotbar , where it would show everyones top elo on every gamemode and elo in total.

Player gap : As we all know the max player gap is now 150 and a lot of people are complaining that they can't join.

My sollution for this : Add a kick out timer.

A kick out timer would kick players that are AFK atleast for 5 minutes.

This addition would be help out as there are a lot of people being AFK and people who want to play would just connect to the server.

Reason(s):
Reason(s):
Reason : Practice didn't see an reset/update in a long time.

And I think these additions would help out and create a hype.

There would be hype if top players would get paid at the end of an season.

And at the new season start , players would like to compete and win prizes also.

This addition of prizes at the end of season could result in more people playing ranked.

As the ranked gamemodes don't get that a lot of recognition.

Most of the other reasons are in detailed description !

NOTE : I know this could take up a lot of time , but the time is worth it imo.

Best wishes
Prizes are already denid and not going to happen. There is already an afk kicker thing. +1 to adding top elo for each ladder not just sumo, nodebuff, combo, uhc

OP
OP
Lukonce

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Prizes are already denid and not going to happen. There is already an afk kicker thing. +1 to adding top elo for each ladder not just sumo, nodebuff, combo, uhc
Idk maybe this time prizes would be added I mean it's same after same practice need a reset or new changee ngl

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1 even tho a lot of those are denied already. Also it would be AWESOME to see prizes, seasons and more competition on bedwars/skywars too.

OP
OP
Lukonce

Lukonce

Great Reporter
+1 even tho a lot of those are denied already. Also it would be AWESOME to see prizes, seasons and more competition on bedwars/skywars too.
It may of got denied due to bad explanation.
But I did everything short and simple I mean this solution should be attractive.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I only suggested the prizes because there are barely any players playing ranked.
prize is a attractive thing to be. But since practice is not that competive gamemode comparing to prison, skyblock or faction. It should be a competitve place for people to practice their pvp skills. Elo is just a target imo.

OP
OP
Lukonce

Lukonce

Great Reporter
prize is a attractive thing to be. But since practice is not that competive gamemode comparing to prison, skyblock or faction. It should be a competitve place for people to practice their pvp skills. Elo is just a target imo.
I , understand that.
Just triee to make a solution fix that there would be more people playing ranked and practice also can get competitive.
Regards

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hello LukTheKidd,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion.

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.