Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Reducing Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yxayy

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Yxay​

Suggestion:
Reducing Ban​

Detailed description:
I think you should reduce bans so people don’t have to wait 6months to apply a ban. Making it 4 months then you can apply would be more reasonable so people can play the server. OpFactions has been dieing because the OG’s have been getting false banned or banned.​

Reason(s):
We can compete in payouts.
By reducing the bans people might get a another chance of playing since theirs no unbans in stores.​

Outscale

Banned
I don't think there is a point in reducing the time you have to wait to appeal for a permanent ban since its fine just as it is. You don't get permabanned for small offences, you get permabanned if you broke the same rule multiple times or if you are cheating, and I think if you do one of those things a 6 months vacation is fair.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
@NGaming according to you if i say something that is negative to this suggestion it is dumb/confused

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
I don't know if you were serious there, if you were do you rlly think pika will unban cheaters in 2-3 weeks?
yes and what will happen, will upper get perma banned if it happens?

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
I don't think there is a point in reducing the time you have to wait to appeal for a permanent ban since its fine just as it is. You don't get permabanned for small offences, you get permabanned if you broke the same rule multiple times or if you are cheating, and I think if you do one of those things a 6 months vacation is fair.
what i've been trying to explain to the newbies but obviously players get buthurt by a 6 months break. Remember it could go back to perma, and to be honest when I ban someone I want them to stay banned, not to see their sorry asw back ingame acting though after 6 months. There is no much choice here: 6 months break or Bye Bye forever break.

Outscale

Banned
what i've been trying to explain to the newbies but obviously players get buthurt by a 6 months break. Remember it could go back to perma, and to be honest when I ban someone I want them to stay banned, not to see their sorry asw back ingame acting though after 6 months. There is no much choice here: 6 months break or Bye Bye forever break.
Imagine if you were a staff member in this scenario, you screenshare a guy, waste an hour on him, he is cheating.. but he gets unbanned in 4 months and is ready to cheat again. Its sad they don't appreciate the another chance they are getting(6 months after the ban), you would have to waste 30eur if EULA didn't force owners to remove unbans from store.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Yxayy

Yxayy

Ultimate Legendary Pika
What's the point of reducing bans lmfao fr then just don't break the rule and you won't get banned wtf is this suggestion it's so clingy
I didn’t break no rule I was false banned by a 0 iq staff that plays Survival and can’t tell a difference between kb and velocity

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member
I didn’t break no rule I was false banned by a 0 iq staff that plays Survival and can’t tell a difference between kb and velocity
I mean u still did break some rules like abusing exploit, advertising, encouraging someone to break the rules, and discrimination.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Stfu, if u were smart u would've used ur 2md chance right away but instead ur whining here and crying over this suggestion which won't get accepted. Fr can someone deny it already? It makes no sense. It's suggestion to change the rules which is instant denial but ig yall just having fun as much as we do.

OP
OP
Yxayy

Yxayy

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Stfu, if u were smart u would've used ur 2md chance right away but instead ur whining here and crying over this suggestion which won't get accepted. Fr can someone deny it already? It makes no sense. It's suggestion to change the rules which is instant denial but ig yall just having fun as much as we do.
Why r u talking to me ur 2020 Smh

OP
OP
Yxayy

Yxayy

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I mean u still did break some rules like abusing exploit, advertising, encouraging someone to break the rules, and discrimination.
I don’t care about those bans I did them on purpose I was falsely banned for reduced kb if sum other were to do the same thing I would do he would get ssed not straight up banned

JerryMine

The Pika
nah no one cares if you're banned then you're not gonna come back

we all here knows why the staff straight forward banned instead of ssing you, so yeah stop complaining

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Yxayyyyy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • This is not going to be changed.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.