Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Reducing Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yxayy

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Yxay​

Suggestion:
Reducing Ban​

Detailed description:
I think you should reduce bans so people don’t have to wait 6months to apply a ban. Making it 4 months then you can apply would be more reasonable so people can play the server. OpFactions has been dieing because the OG’s have been getting false banned or banned.​

Reason(s):
We can compete in payouts.
By reducing the bans people might get a another chance of playing since theirs no unbans in stores.​

elphanteee

Rare Pika
I agree with this post because everyone wants to play the best server in the world pika network

ImSoTrash__

Yes I Argee becuase many people have been false banned for ban evasion when they are not that guy

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
"OG's"
sure sure, if they really were OG's they wouldnt break the rules, right?
if they are smart they can get away with it but obviously they aren't so i see no point in upvoting this.

Rgry

Epic Pika
+1 Great opportunity for coming back on pikanetwork to the people who are permanently banned.

Sekiro

Great Reporter
+1
In my opinion, 6 months is just way too much

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Ait so lets go back to the original place where there were unbans and unmutes. If the player appealed once that was their ONLY shot of getting their appeal accepted. Stop whining about 6 months is too much bla bla. Fkin new gen kids wanna make it comfortable for their asw.

Blazemon

The Pika
Ait so lets go back to the original place where there were unbans and unmutes. If the player appealed once that was their ONLY shot of getting their appeal accepted. Stop whining about 6 months is too much bla bla. Fkin new gen kids wanna make it comfortable for their asw.
If u don't like it then downvote
we don't rly care abt only 1 person not wanting this

Status
Not open for further replies.