Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Eaqlyy

Banned
Hey,

the topic of this formus is redstone, if you have in some way played for a certin amount of time on PikaNetwork you might have noticed that when building certain farms that require vas amounts of redstone to be activated at a single point it won’t work. This is due to a server skript,plugin or whatever they have added to prevent vas amounts of redstone being used at a single point, I had read a article on the PikaNetwork Formus stating that the reason for this is to prevent server lag.

Now, I believe the majority of players who play PikaNetwork understand that it is quite a laggy server to say the least. Although this is not going towards the owners in any way although majority of servers who sustain high player counts like PikaNetwork suffer from lag due to the various amounts of players playing, so I believe that removing this plugin entirely would improve the experience of players wanting to make really high end game farms.

All in all I think that this plugin is draining down the experience of making farms weather it be on a vainilla aspect of per say Survival or even just making a compact farm on per say a server like Skyblock. To sum this up I believe that the plugin should be removed to upgrade player experience as a whole.

I would love to hear your oppinions on this below.

Sincerly,

Eaqlyy

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Hey,

the topic of this formus is redstone, if you have in some way played for a certin amount of time on PikaNetwork you might have noticed that when building certain farms that require vas amounts of redstone to be activated at a single point it won’t work. This is due to a server skript,plugin or whatever they have added to prevent vas amounts of redstone being used at a single point, I had read a article on the PikaNetwork Formus stating that the reason for this is to prevent server lag.

Now, I believe the majority of players who play PikaNetwork understand that it is quite a laggy server to say the least. Although this is not going towards the owners in any way although majority of servers who sustain high player counts like PikaNetwork suffer from lag due to the various amounts of players playing, so I believe that removing this plugin entirely would improve the experience of players wanting to make really high end game farms.

All in all I think that this plugin is draining down the experience of making farms weather it be on a vainilla aspect of per say Survival or even just making a compact farm on per say a server like Skyblock. To sum this up I believe that the plugin should be removed to upgrade player experience as a whole.

I would love to hear your oppinions on this below.

Sincerly,

Eaqlyy
I think redstone being nerfed serves it's purpose well and should stay this way.
Currently the things that are limited are fast redstone clocks, pistons, droppers/dispensers and redstone clocks in general.
If ur an experienced redstoner u can easily find ways around these limitations, this makes sure that only ppl who are experienced with such stuff get to be able to use it and stops it from being used by someone just looking to make a lag machine.
I think the system should stay because it's pretty useful at preventing redstone lag machines.