Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Really need to know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I am a friend of Safdar, and he endlessly complains about the Pika-er (Is that what you guys are called?) named ThePVPGod (Formerly CR7000).

So I want to know, what the heck happened between these guys? What caused Safdar's rustling of jimmies? Safdar has such a deep seated hatred of that guy and his brother. Supposedly, they cyber-bully him everyday. Is this true?

Destruct

Rare Pika
I wouldn't consider it cyber bullying, It's more of an endless bickering between 2 people who constantly bring it upon themselves.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Wtf, Shadid, you YOURSELF told me that I should report CR7000 for cyber bullying and u rlly hate the way he insults me...and u know everything about us, don't u? I'll just explain everything later at school maybe...st freakin check skype lol

OP
OP
Greyest Skullyton
Wtf, Shadid, you YOURSELF told me that I should report CR7000 for cyber bullying and u rlly hate the way he insults me...and u know everything about us, don't u? I'll just explain everything later at school maybe...st freakin check skype lol
I was too good of a friend to tell you your argument was dumb, lol. So did they announce Spring Break or not?

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
This is literally "Off-Topic", where you can go off-topic anytime you want.
U dont get it do u? Y did i get banned from forums last time? I posted smthng off the topic but STILL got banned
K so idk about th spring break, some ppl r saying its from nect week..

Status
Not open for further replies.