Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Read Me XD

bigpal8

Epic Pika
Spread the Word XD! its the no.1 Funny word!! we use it on discord like
bigpal8: Hai XD
HighTechCorvetthe: Hello XD
bigpal8: Sooo? hows life XD
HighTechCorvetthe: Good as usual XD

just add XD anywhere but dont spamm XD, and a bonus, Lets see who can count how many XD did i said in this thread XD

winner gets a free mc account. premuim

-signed XD

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Beware pika crafter ye not no the dangers of saying XD it is said that XD gives power to bigpal8.Indeed he is a powerful monster who arises from dark abys and eats out the XD’s and his whole body is filed by XD.Even his head is carved with the XD sign it is also said that among ye shall a man stand with more powerfull sign than XD until then he shall not type XD anywhere. Thou ye may not no the power of XD I shall give you children a grasp of it. Just ye imagine people ears just hearing the word XD everywhere and then blood gushing out of their mouth forming XD until they die . Also bigpal8 can easily slice mountains with a simple word of XD and make a whole civilisation vanish in matter of minutes.
Truly a terrible thing ye must prevent or ye may not live longer and not there may any of your kind who may survive it’s a calamity indeed

ruzyxo

Veteran
Beware pika crafter ye not no the dangers of saying XD it is said that XD gives power to bigpal8.Indeed he is a powerful monster who arises from dark abys and eats out the XD’s and his whole body is filed by XD.Even his head is carved with the XD sign it is also said that among ye shall a man stand with more powerfull sign than XD until then he shall not type XD anywhere. Thou ye may not no the power of XD I shall give you children a grasp of it. Just ye imagine people ears just hearing the word XD everywhere and then blood gushing out of their mouth forming XD until they die . Also bigpal8 can easily slice mountains with a simple word of XD and make a whole civilisation vanish in matter of minutes.
Truly a terrible thing ye must prevent or ye may not live longer and not there may any of your kind who may survive it’s a calamity indeed

XD

whats this XD meme of XDs ? Probably he wants us to say XD to get XD power so he became XDicible
Don't trust this XD the XDeter

Dan Farmer

Spread the Word XD! its the no.1 Funny word!! we use it on discord like
bigpal8: Hai XD
HighTechCorvetthe: Hello XD
bigpal8: Sooo? hows life XD
HighTechCorvetthe: Good as usual XD

just add XD anywhere but dont spamm XD, and a bonus, Lets see who can count how many XD did i said in this thread XD

winner gets a free mc account. premuim

-signed XD

xD