Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ranked skywars

3anucb

I suggest adding a ranked mode, a season, rewards, let's say a blood explosion, a rocket head, and so on

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I suggest adding a ranked mode, a season, rewards, let's say a blood explosion, a rocket head, and so on
This is not going to happen, and it was already said. You can do the same as some players did with bedwars and start a prsw (pika-ranked skywars) with a Discord server and a bot to manage the scoring system and private games.
Also stop the blatant post farm, like I have already said to you, you perfectly know that it is not going to happen and saying "I am just helping" just to send a ctrl c + ctrl v does not mean "help" in any kind.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
From the moment I read the title I feel goosebumps, no, hella no.

RBR already is enough sweating, no need for more.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is not going to happen, and it was already said. You can do the same as some players did with bedwars and start a prsw (pika-ranked skywars) with a Discord server and a bot to manage the scoring system and private games.

Also stop the blatant post farm, like I have already said to you, you perfectly know that it is not going to happen and saying "I am just helping" just to send a ctrl c + ctrl v does not mean "help" in any kind.
It ain't post farming, copy paste or not, he is guiding the guy.