Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

RANK

Zynko

Pika Member
In February i bought an 50€ rank Called (Donator+) and it was one of the best.
Now you Guys changed the ranks and it's not fair cuz there was nowhere saying that the ranks can get changed ! Now i have the trash hero rank that is one of the worst ranks!
I want my rank or a better rank.
Have a Good day.

OP
OP
Z

Zynko

Pika Member
And dont get me wrong i know that the rank that i have now is 50€ too but its not what i bought and i want my rank back or a jetten rank cuz no one said that they can get changed !!

FragOut

Well i dont think anyone is willing to refund you :d it is sad tho but they know they will never refund you cause they will bankrupt :d R.I.P.50$

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Hello zynko, you payed 50euros for a rank. When the server resets you get a rank of the same value.Why you believe it is fair to give you a rank that costs more than 50 euros since you have payed exactly 50 euros? I believe that everything here is fair. If you believe that you do not get enough for a 50 euros rank try to make a suggestion ticket.

Yas_ayob

Banned
Tbh Hero rank is still the same as Donator+ but they change mny features of Donator+

OP
OP
Z

Zynko

Pika Member
Hello zynko, you payed 50euros for a rank. When the server resets you get a rank of the same value.Why you believe it is fair to give you a rank that costs more than 50 euros since you have payed exactly 50 euros? I believe that everything here is fair. If you believe that you do not get enough for a 50 euros rank try to make a suggestion ticket.
Tbh Im ok with the rank but its not ok that they never told us/me that the ranks can get changed thats my point

OP
OP
Z

Zynko

Pika Member
Well i dont think anyone is willing to refund you :d it is sad tho but they know they will never refund you cause they will bankrupt :d R.I.P.50$
It's not about the refund it's not fair that they never told us that ranks get changed