FUDANSHl New Member Joined May 15, 2016 Messages 3 Points 3 Feb 17, 2020 #1 I played pika server a while back and I used to have the noble rank, but after logging in after a while, I'm back to a fighter?
I played pika server a while back and I used to have the noble rank, but after logging in after a while, I'm back to a fighter?
J James_s Epic Pika Joined Feb 27, 2016 Messages 100 Points 33 Feb 17, 2020 #2 FUDANSHl said: I played pika server a while back and I used to have the noble rank, but after logging in after a while, I'm back to a fighter? Click to expand... Send a ticket with your purchase information
FUDANSHl said: I played pika server a while back and I used to have the noble rank, but after logging in after a while, I'm back to a fighter? Click to expand... Send a ticket with your purchase information
Trainer Banned Joined Feb 13, 2020 Messages 223 Points 55 Feb 17, 2020 #3 james_s said: Send a ticket with your purchase information Click to expand... Donation receipt for exact
james_s said: Send a ticket with your purchase information Click to expand... Donation receipt for exact
UpperGround Great Reporter Joined Jul 1, 2019 Messages 13,092 Points 300 Feb 17, 2020 #4 staff lock this
MercuryGFX Veteran Joined Jan 24, 2019 Messages 1,305 Points 84 IGN MercuryGFX Feb 17, 2020 #5 Locked