Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Rank Gifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbiyaWasTaken

Minecraft Username:
AbiyaWasTaken​

Suggestion:
Rank Gifting​

Detailed description:
hi everyone

when anyone play hypixel there is a rank gifting system
that we can buy some gold and gift some a rank for lifttime
that would be cool if we added that

we can like go to a npc and like select gift rank and write the ign that we want to gift the rank and if he has a rank like elite or vip the rank upgrade and we should add more rank in minigames​

Reason(s):
if we can gift the rank to someone

the server would we be like full off rank like hypixel so i want it ya i know i already have a rank but i want everyone to be happy and add more rank like titan+ and titan++​

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
-1 you can already gift ranks from the store,and the 3 minigames ranks that we currently have are good enough

Silver Wing

The Pika
Reasons mentioned above ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Apo2xd

Veteran
Hello AbiyaWasTaken,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • You can already gift ranks from the Store.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.