Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Minigames Randomized Kill message cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDerpcat

Pika Lover
Username:
xDerpcat​

Suggestion:
Randomized Kill message cosmetics​

Detailed description:
Using only one single bedwars/skywars Kill message might be boring, but having a randomized kill message whenever you either kill someone or break a bed on bedwars would be amazing, most people change their kill message cosmetic whenever they change the game after winning or losing which is kind of annoying, and of course you would require multiple kill messages for the randomization, i would absolutely appreciate having this option.​

Reason(s):
An absolute great option to use on skywars and especially bedwars which is fun to have n use​

D

Deleted member 132595

I agree with you this should be implemented.
+1,
Bokii,
best regards!

peg2

Legendary Pika
really like this unique idea! keep up the good job

Blazemon

The Pika
Username:
xDerpcat

Suggestion:
Randomized Kill message cosmetics

Detailed description:
Using only one single bedwars/skywars Kill message might be boring, but having a randomized kill message whenever you either kill someone or break a bed on bedwars would be amazing, most people change their kill message cosmetic whenever they change the game after winning or losing which is kind of annoying, and of course you would require multiple kill messages for the randomization, i would absolutely appreciate having this option.

Reason(s):
An absolute great option to use on skywars and especially bedwars which is fun to have n use
Ig why not so ill +1 🙄

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello xDerpcat,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.