Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Randomized Kill message cosmetics

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

xDerpcat

Pika Lover
Username:
xDerpcat​

Suggestion:
Randomized Kill message cosmetics​

Detailed description:
Using only one single bedwars/skywars Kill message might be boring, but having a randomized kill message whenever you either kill someone or break a bed on bedwars would be amazing, most people change their kill message cosmetic whenever they change the game after winning or losing which is kind of annoying, and of course you would require multiple kill messages for the randomization, i would absolutely appreciate having this option.​

Reason(s):
An absolute great option to use on skywars and especially bedwars which is fun to have n use​

IamBokii

Epic Pika
I agree with you this should be implemented.
+1,
Bokii,
best regards!

peg2

Legendary Pika
really like this unique idea! keep up the good job

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
This should be add

Enter more than 6 words

Lolguy376

Great Reporter
+1

ngl i like this idea lol

Blazemon

The Pika
Username:
xDerpcat

Suggestion:
Randomized Kill message cosmetics

Detailed description:
Using only one single bedwars/skywars Kill message might be boring, but having a randomized kill message whenever you either kill someone or break a bed on bedwars would be amazing, most people change their kill message cosmetic whenever they change the game after winning or losing which is kind of annoying, and of course you would require multiple kill messages for the randomization, i would absolutely appreciate having this option.

Reason(s):
An absolute great option to use on skywars and especially bedwars which is fun to have n use
Ig why not so ill +1 🙄