Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Raid Bots

Xzidental

Hi, the faction Palestine, in OPFactions. uses raid bots to detect incoming tnt. we started shooting and 20 seconds later 5 people came right away. I was hiding inside a checkwall. and someone named YourAphrodite went straight for me. maybe he was hacking aswell but this report isnt for that. But they knew right where and when we were shooting.

This is extremely suspicious and i would love for it to be checked.

As of writing this report. they are saying that its a checkbox. but i highly doubt it because of the speed that they all arrived at the exact spot we were shooting at.

Ninja_Pvper

Legendary Pika
Hi, the faction Palestine, in OPFactions. uses raid bots to detect incoming tnt. we started shooting and 20 seconds later 5 people came right away. I was hiding inside a checkwall. and someone named YourAphrodite went straight for me. maybe he was hacking aswell but this report isnt for that. But they knew right where and when we were shooting.

As of writing this report. they are saying that its a checkbox. but i highly doubt it because of the speed that they all arrived at the exact spot we were shooting at.
That is called being good.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper

As of writing this report. they are saying that its a checkbox. but i highly doubt it because of the speed that they all arrived at the exact spot we were shooting a
First of all this isn't the place to report that's done in the faction reports section and I'm in Palestine what you mean we use raid bots you guys are literally free shield for us and we all are in a check box so whenever any walls go down we know that instantly and with common sense flying straight from where our walls were gone there will be your cannon so stop posting such threads it's a skill issue tbh