Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrythedog

i am rage now. pika network have so much of :lag, hackers, campers, andn bad staff. Staff always ask u to record BUT MAYBE YOU DONT HAVE A RECORDER OR YOU CANT RECORD FOR CERTAIN REASONS? Pls fix lag. AND WHY CANT THE STAFF ENTER GAMES. JUST ENTer A GAME IN SKYWARS, PRACTISE OR WATEVER. STOP IGNORING WHEN I SAY ENTER GAMES AND ONLY SAYING: "rEcOrD yOuR gAmeS, PiKa is gOoD sErVer!! sTaFf tRy tHeIr bEsT to BaN hAcKerS!!" STAFF DO NOT TRY TO BAN HACKERS. I ALWAYS SEE MRFATSOJR SITTING IN LOBBY FOR BEDWARS

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika
im raged too coz spy players,information stealer via creative player privacy kinda blah up

Hellific

Veteran
i am rage now. pika network have so much of :lag, hackers, campers, andn bad staff. Staff always ask u to record BUT MAYBE YOU DONT HAVE A RECORDER OR YOU CANT RECORD FOR CERTAIN REASONS? Pls fix lag. AND WHY CANT THE STAFF ENTER GAMES. JUST ENTer A GAME IN SKYWARS, PRACTISE OR WATEVER. STOP IGNORING WHEN I SAY ENTER GAMES AND ONLY SAYING: "rEcOrD yOuR gAmeS, PiKa is gOoD sErVer!! sTaFf tRy tHeIr bEsT to BaN hAcKerS!!" STAFF DO NOT TRY TO BAN HACKERS. I ALWAYS SEE MRFATSOJR SITTING IN LOBBY FOR BEDWARS
Recording/taking a( n ) image (If someone is swearing/spamming/flooding/staff impersonating) allows the staff to have a proper proof against their punishment, in that case when they have proof they can easily punish the user who was breaking the rules. If you do not have a recorder, it is not a staff's problem, they need their proofs so they need to have proofs or they cannot punish the user. Next thing, not all staffs are free to come on. join the game, ban the hackers. If they have proof they can come online or send to another staff to come on and punish that user.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Recording/taking a( n ) image (If someone is swearing/spamming/flooding/staff impersonating) allows the staff to have a proper proof against their punishment, in that case when they have proof they can easily punish the user who was breaking the rules. If you do not have a recorder, it is not a staff's problem, they need their proofs so they need to have proofs or they cannot punish the user. Next thing, not all staffs are free to come on. join the game, ban the hackers. If they have proof they can come online or send to another staff to come on and punish that user.
u just roasted terrythedog in a proper way.. gj m8

Luppeeyz

Banned
Outdated Thread, since i am now a staff member. I'll try not to let him get raged like this again, It gets really annoying when seeing him being raged and start being rude toward everyone in the server, sometimes Staff has their personal work and can't deal with both of their duties and work at the same time so they to become slightly inactive and leave the duties aside for a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.