Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quitting Pika Network :(

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Hello Everyone!

So my name is Sam, some players may know me as being the one who could do any challenge you threw at me, for example winning with only my fist, no upgrades or emeralds and the list goes on, however, I will no longer be playing on pika network (For a long time) due to the reasons I will state below.

The server is just simply not enjoyable anymore, it's been the same maps for months that I have been playing, and it's pretty boring because you log on and your just playing the same maps over and over again and that makes it not as fun anymore.

The server is too laggy, I could go into games and I could be stood a block away from someone and hitting them and my hits would not count, this is extremely annoying due to the fact you can't really kill someone if their hits are counting and not yours.

As well as what I mentioned above, lag back is also quite a big thing, I have had multiple occasions where I have taken fall damage and lagged back, and took double the fall damage, not only this but the number of times I have been running and get stuck in a block and having to leave the game and rejoin just so I am able to move around the map, it gets really frustrating sometimes.

The Anti Cheat does not do its job properly, I mean this because I have been falsely banned multiple times by this Anti Cheat, banned for either bridging, butterfly clicking and I have even been kicked for standing In my gen, it's a good anti-cheat but you can go into games with fly hackers and they do not get banned but legit players get banned every day for no reason.

I do plan on coming back to the server one day in the future, maybe by then the server will be fixed and to a good standard.

I also hope someone higher up sees this and realises the points I am making are good points, I would love to come on the server and play new maps, in fact, I would love to make the maps like I have so many ideas of maps I could make for the server that players would actually enjoy, as well as this I would love to come on and fix the anti-cheat too and actually make it so players can have a fun and enjoyable time!

I will still be logging onto the forums every day and will be doing my best to help out, however being active in-game is pretty much impossible due to the facts I stated above.

I hope everyone has a great time playing on the server and not facing as many of the issues I was, but I would also love to hear what issues you are all facing, so let me know in the comments of this thread, maybe someone might see this and fix them, maybe a staff member might reply and offer me the chance to fix the anti-cheat and create some better maps.

Take care everyone!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

bye :(

Edze

Great Reporter
Thankfully I enjoy it since i'm new to mc, anyway gl with future plans.

Unawarely

The Pika
Hello Everyone!

So my name is Sam, some players may know me as being the one who could do any challenge you threw at me, for example winning with only my fist, no upgrades or emeralds and the list goes on, however, I will no longer be playing on pika network (For a long time) due to the reasons I will state below.

The server is just simply not enjoyable anymore, it's been the same maps for months that I have been playing, and it's pretty boring because you log on and your just playing the same maps over and over again and that makes it not as fun anymore.

The server is too laggy, I could go into games and I could be stood a block away from someone and hitting them and my hits would not count, this is extremely annoying due to the fact you can't really kill someone if their hits are counting and not yours.

As well as what I mentioned above, lag back is also quite a big thing, I have had multiple occasions where I have taken fall damage and lagged back, and took double the fall damage, not only this but the number of times I have been running and get stuck in a block and having to leave the game and rejoin just so I am able to move around the map, it gets really frustrating sometimes.

The Anti Cheat does not do its job properly, I mean this because I have been falsely banned multiple times by this Anti Cheat, banned for either bridging, butterfly clicking and I have even been kicked for standing In my gen, it's a good anti-cheat but you can go into games with fly hackers and they do not get banned but legit players get banned every day for no reason.

I do plan on coming back to the server one day in the future, maybe by then the server will be fixed and to a good standard.

I also hope someone higher up sees this and realises the points I am making are good points, I would love to come on the server and play new maps, in fact, I would love to make the maps like I have so many ideas of maps I could make for the server that players would actually enjoy, as well as this I would love to come on and fix the anti-cheat too and actually make it so players can have a fun and enjoyable time!

I will still be logging onto the forums every day and will be doing my best to help out, however being active in-game is pretty much impossible due to the facts I stated above.

I hope everyone has a great time playing on the server and not facing as many of the issues I was, but I would also love to hear what issues you are all facing, so let me know in the comments of this thread, maybe someone might see this and fix them, maybe a staff member might reply and offer me the chance to fix the anti-cheat and create some better maps.

Take care everyone!
Well if you want to become a developer, your best bet is to msg an owner or manager and maybe they're looking for employees /shrug

Silver Wing

The Pika
I agree with all of the above mentioned points
Well I already quit pika (not completely)
But I still play sometimes
Bye :(

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

i quit a year ago
I agree with all of the above mentioned points
Well I already quit pika (not completely)
But I still play sometimes
Bye :(

UpperGround

Great Reporter

wait half a year actually

i quit a year ago

Silver Wing

The Pika

wait half a year actually
ok ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Snowyy

Banned
take care

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good afternoon,
SnowyT_T

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
who are u brother,

Also if you decide to come back you're always welcomed. :)

I pooped my pants.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Best of luck. I hope you will come back soon!

If you want to talk to me about any of the issues you were facing, feel free to contact me on Discord: Lt_Hammerman#3692.

M

MiracleWolf

I quit 4 and a half years ago... and then i came back 2 and a half years ago owo

i also quit august of 2019 and came back april of 2020 (or maybe march idk)

Zefrouz

Hello Everyone!

Take care everyone!
dude i can relate so hard.. i experience the same thing.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Agreed with ALLL of the points. Pika is like an inch far from being complete trash. Its just a headache you know. It has happened several times in Op Factions that I was fighting a hacker and I got kicked. Like, for real. That person uses 6 block and B-hop and I get kicked. And the abuse here. Lmao. #freeumar

SlotBot

Pika Lover
Hello Everyone!

Take care everyone!
If their hits are registering and yours are not Its hasn't got to do anything with the server, its simply because you have a rly shitty ping, same goes for lag backs. I recommend upgrading your internet as it helps a ton. Anticheat needs upgrade agreed . Gl if your applying for dev

Hellific

Veteran
Farewell, friend. I remember when I gave you a suggestion of a challenge and you did it as well. Thanks for that, hope to see you back soon. _Sxi#5174 incase needed. :)

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Hello Everyone!

Take care everyone!
I agree a lot for all of the points! like I can be playing for hours and I will litteraly get these 3 maps: castle,aquarium,fortress. And that's all the maps that I play for hours because its litteraly just on a 3 map rotation or something and it is really annoying

and for the lag issue I couldn't agree more I've litteraly been running on a bridge and just get tp'd to the void or get lagged back and fall into the void, or when I hit a player nothing happens and the persons internet can be good it doesn't matter it will just not register hits

and I want to add, the lack of updates to their most played gamemode is just laughable and just looks bad on pika's part

JacePlayZ

The Pika
If their hits are registering and yours are not Its hasn't got to do anything with the server, its simply because you have a rly shitty ping, same goes for lag backs. I recommend upgrading your internet as it helps a ton. Anticheat needs upgrade agreed . Gl if your applying for dev
Hi,

Sometimes ping doesn't matter. I have a friend who has like 20 ms and during a game, his hits won't register. Like 1/5 hits registered. I and my friends saw it. He relogged many times, restarted his router. But duh, pika is dumb.

SlotBot

Pika Lover
Hi,

Sometimes ping doesn't matter. I have a friend who has like 20 ms and during a game, his hits won't register. Like 1/5 hits registered. I and my friends saw it. He relogged many times, restarted his router. But duh, pika is dumb.
If you have 20 ms and the other person doesnt you have advantage over the person and there is no reason to loose fights due to hits not registering. in most cases its the server lag (due to large amount of player increase) which causes the hits to not register but this should also apply to the other person. Restarting the router wont help as the issue is server side theres no other valid reason :)