Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quitting Pika Network :(

Jace9

The Pika
You
If you have 20 ms and the other person doesnt you have advantage over the person and there is no reason to loose fights due to hits not registering. in most cases its the server lag (due to large amount of player increase) which causes the hits to not register but this should also apply to the other person. Restarting the router wont help as the issue is server side theres no other valid reason :)
are literally contradicting your own statement here. Man first decide which side you on in a conversation.
If their hits are registering and yours are not Its hasn't got to do anything with the server, its simply because you have a rly shitty ping, same goes for lag backs. I recommend upgrading your internet as it helps a ton. Anticheat needs upgrade agreed . Gl if your applying for dev
Lmao dumbo

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
this server is not perfect and never will be.But improvements occurs
This pika is not perfect but it's best for me

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

eh
eh what ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
eh nothing ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

SlotBot

Pika Lover
If you understood how servers work you would know those are 2 different points

Jace9

The Pika
Can you explain to me how?I agree i am not the smartest
Well, at first you said that if hits aren't registering, I might have got a trash ping and I should upgrade my internet. Then when I replied that ping doesn't matter and gave an example too, you tried to act like a smart kid and tried to make me look dumb by saying that ping doesn't matter. It is the server's fault due to player increase.
It is like you don't even know which side you are on but you just want to make so-called "valid" statements to make a point and look smart.

Depipe!

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Hello Everyone!

So my name is Sam, some players may know me as being the one who could do any challenge you threw at me, for example winning with only my fist, no upgrades or emeralds and the list goes on, however, I will no longer be playing on pika network (For a long time) due to the reasons I will state below.

The server is just simply not enjoyable anymore, it's been the same maps for months that I have been playing, and it's pretty boring because you log on and your just playing the same maps over and over again and that makes it not as fun anymore.

The server is too laggy, I could go into games and I could be stood a block away from someone and hitting them and my hits would not count, this is extremely annoying due to the fact you can't really kill someone if their hits are counting and not yours.

As well as what I mentioned above, lag back is also quite a big thing, I have had multiple occasions where I have taken fall damage and lagged back, and took double the fall damage, not only this but the number of times I have been running and get stuck in a block and having to leave the game and rejoin just so I am able to move around the map, it gets really frustrating sometimes.

The Anti Cheat does not do its job properly, I mean this because I have been falsely banned multiple times by this Anti Cheat, banned for either bridging, butterfly clicking and I have even been kicked for standing In my gen, it's a good anti-cheat but you can go into games with fly hackers and they do not get banned but legit players get banned every day for no reason.

I do plan on coming back to the server one day in the future, maybe by then the server will be fixed and to a good standard.

I also hope someone higher up sees this and realises the points I am making are good points, I would love to come on the server and play new maps, in fact, I would love to make the maps like I have so many ideas of maps I could make for the server that players would actually enjoy, as well as this I would love to come on and fix the anti-cheat too and actually make it so players can have a fun and enjoyable time!

I will still be logging onto the forums every day and will be doing my best to help out, however being active in-game is pretty much impossible due to the facts I stated above.

I hope everyone has a great time playing on the server and not facing as many of the issues I was, but I would also love to hear what issues you are all facing, so let me know in the comments of this thread, maybe someone might see this and fix them, maybe a staff member might reply and offer me the chance to fix the anti-cheat and create some better maps.

Take care everyone!
oh no why quit? its a good server but yea, the maps are really boring

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
ayy stop farming ur giving me 150 notifications per minute
yeet
yeet what ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ