Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quitting. (Farewell everyone.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistyPvP [N3rd]

Pika Member
i wouldn't take sides

due to the fact you're extremelrly immature and when you get demoted you cry like a baby.

don't blame mac hes doing hes job , if he see something he doesn't like you go away? understand ??

I know the reason why you created this thread , its NOT because you want to say farewell. its because YOU want you're rank back

gosh darn it I'm so smart i just figured out the crime scene

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
i wouldn't take sides

due to the fact you're extremelrly immature and when you get demoted you cry like a baby.

don't blame mac hes doing hes job , if he see something he doesn't like you go away? understand ??

I know the reason why you created this thread , its NOT because you want to say farewell. its because YOU want you're rank back

" when you get demoted you cry like a baby."
When you know that I resigned, let me ask you: Did you read the thread before taking your opinion?
Maybe you did but eh..

Davidva

Veteran
i wouldn't take sides

Sorry, but that same Machaku wrote me down as "demoted for abuse" after I resigned. I know this since today. Maybe was should ask ourselfs how good he is doing he job....

Dont get me wrong, he also hasa a good side.

Status
Not open for further replies.