Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quitting. (Farewell everyone.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Hello guys,
I hope I won't get blacklisted, because I never hated anyone, what Machaku said "you shared your opinion" before, why don't I share it here?
it's me KingAttackzz, I am quitting Pika-network because a lot of things happened, getting hated.. If you know the reason you will probably be mad or laugh. (Got IndieDemon demoted a while ago, yet he's back from his "Demotion" because I heard that it wasn't fair demotion), well yeah, leaking staff chat = isn't fair demotion as they mentioned, or maybe because he applied and said sorry? (That makes sense.)
What happened was, after Bas and Bear's squad resigned, they made a group, Indiedemon (The moderator) was there, so he leaked something, but still, I shouldn't have gotten him demoted, Indie was right as he said "You could have told me rather than selling me out" It's my fault, even tho, that broke my chance of being trusted, I see a lot of guys hating me, even though the owner said it was a fair demotion himself, but for them it wasn't, for me it was and wasn't at the same time, *doesn't make sense* let me say why it does, because I snitched on a friend of mine, I shouldn't have done that and I regretted that.. I wish I've messaged instead, well, let me continue after I got Indie demoted, Indie's friends started to talk bad about me, I didn't handle that of course and I resigned, it was a fair resignation just to let them forget what happened, I still do not find it fair because they still hate me, after a month he joined back as a PvP helper, or global helper, what I don't find fair about that I don't have a chance as @Machaku said, the reason is: "Toxic" on another server that @Kawithomas was manager on, he resigned recently and joined this network, he knows I was toxic but still, I went to say sorry, right or not? Please be honest, I said sorry before I joined the staff team, Dusan told me "apply on Pika, it has a good community" I said sure, so I thought about it, I went to the server community (that I was staff on) to say sorry, they forgave me, I hope KawiThomas will be honest here, he knows that I am no longer toxic in that server (even in general). Later on, I applied and got accepted, well (That what happened after I said sorry, TheBearKing didn't believe this, and still he wanted me to get demoted) Just because I was toxic and got a friend of mine demoted, (Now Indie doesn't trust me of course, he has a point, and he shouldn't forgive me at all, maybe in the future, maybe he won't until the end..) I am not blaming him, so let me continue what happened, as I said I RESIGNED because I wanted to the community to forget that happened as Indie is back as a moderator, shouldn't the staff manager forget what happened as well? I am really disappointed and sad at the same time, he shouldn't block me just for telling my problem to Dusan, I know I disturbed the Owner, Machaku, and DusanVasicCoa, but still, I don't find it fair.
Why it isn't fair:
Example, DODE2K was demoted, but I thought he was fairly demoted? Oh yeah, (False) demotion, he still joined back..

Indie had a fair demotion as the owner said, but at the end, I found out that he (The owner) was mistaken, he still joined back. (Even tho I thought Leaking the staff chat isn't allowed).
*i thought the players who were demoted can't apply back?*
I asked for a chance to come back, Machaku didn't want me, "Snitching and toxic part" I explained about the Toxic part, about the snitch: It's my fault, no offense, but I said sorry, and Machaku said I do not have a chance of applying, once I apply My application will get denied, "your past" must be a joke.. Machaku said at the end after I resigned : "I don't really hate anyone" but his behavior shows that he doesn't like me. (If I screenshot what he told me you won't believe, but I will not about what he told me because as I said I don't like getting the past, but I had to, to explain to let you guys forgive me, but you won't :/) And indeed, I don't think so I WORKED a lot on Pika-Network.
But my question is: If I was never toxic on Pika, what does it have to do with the other server that (KawiThoams) was a staff manager/admin on? Even though he knows that I said sorry, but it's in the past, getting the past is a really unfair thing because they didn't give me a chance to talk, Machaku had to block me because I disturbed him, but I do not find it fair as I said.
@Kawithomas Please be honest and say, I came to you and to the owner of that server to say sorry, right? You said it will take a time to forgive you. (But you know that was before I applied on Pika, well, I forgot, I think after I got a helper, if not then it's before applying on Pika..) http://prntscr.com/h40lhj
Goodbye Pika-Network community,
I would like to say thank you guys for helping me out, for doing everything for me.. Really appreciated, maybe I might come back after I stop getting hated just for these reasons..
(Even tho the reasons were or weren't fair, why don't they close the topic? Didn't Indie come back? Didn't I say sorry? )
Well, I guess.
~KingAttackzz.

Last edited:

shadow1755

Epic Pika
omg new faces show every time like bruh, he talk smash in other places, not even pika (as he says) why do you even hate him damn boi you have a deep dark heart you don't forgive anyone and like this, we will miss an OG player
and this is how we lose an old player and add him to the pika list
I will miss (even I didn't talk to you in past)

-shadow​

Last edited:

Machaku

Veteran
I don't hate you. You're an annoying person, but I don't hate you. You're whining puplically and you whine to me in private begging me to give you a chance. You are extremely immature, and whether you like it or not it was more than fair to deny you.

Princebode786

Pika Member
I don't hate you. You're an annoying person, but I don't hate you. You're whining puplically and you whine to me in private begging me to give you a chance. You are extremely immature, and whether you like it or not it was more than fair to deny you.
Kingattackz i dont hate you but L

Raider53

Pika Member
EBgNxmb.jpg

Davidva

Veteran
It was really great knowing you KingAttacks. Hope we can stay in touch at discord :)

Idk what exactly happend with the backstab thing but ye, some systems are messed up currently.

MECHAME

Veteran
You should’ve not snitch over Indie. I know you regret but am just clarifying my point.

Bear is a nafsya person in an online community :)

Anyways bye bye. Was nice knowing you bb <3

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Bye King, even though I've never known you too well. I'm sorry for what you did.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ya'll kids need to lay off on him, he might be immature or toxic or whatever you call him, but just know that he was staff, you wouldn't be criticizing him this much if he still had that rank. Oml, what has Pika come to?

Cya King,
Love Leo

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Okay, you're right. Didn't I say sorry for disturbing? If i forgot let me say it. I am sorry.
Immature just because asked you? Oh well.. I've never disrespected you. Just remember what you told me that after I resigned.
That isn't really immature as I said sorry. But if you think that then that's your opinion. Just remember what you told me."everyone can share his opinion."

Last edited:
OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Do you really need to leave tho? Is it that bad?
Ask them that: "Do you really need to get the past after Indie came back, + when it's before months?"
Means, to be honest, they should forgive not just hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.