Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

questions i have rn

tou0xx

- When will the season end?

-If you buy a seasonal samurai rank voucher, will it disappear if you don't use it after a season ends?

just a couple questions i have

Freez

Staff Member
Trial
Hello, tou0xx,

Unfortunately, I don't know when survival season will end. But a few days before the end of the season, they announce it in the discord channel #announcements.
After the start of a new season, you lose everything except permanent ranks. You must use the season voucher until the season ends.

Have a good day!

LoliMaster08

- When will the season end?

-If you buy a seasonal samurai rank voucher, will it disappear if you don't use it after a season ends?

just a couple questions i have
what do you mean by lose everything? if I build my base in survival does all my chest, resources and grinds will be gone?

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
what do you mean by lose everything? if I build my base in survival does all my chest, resources and grinds will be gone?
Yes, Resets or season end mean that everything except permanent ranks are wiped. It's done so that any gamemode does not get boring because everyone will just be so op, that there will be no fun in that gamemode and that's how many gamemodes get dead, because people are so bored to play them and then pika doesn't get any revenue which they need to make the server up all the time. If they don't reset, everyone will become like Hardcore youtubers and just be invincible and if they died sometimes, they would not care because they would have many backup god armors, gaps, egaps, god bows, weapons, tools etc.