Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

QMMZilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

boiQMM

Epic Pika
you were asked to screen share but you left the server and reconnected when I specifically told you not to.

I have proof so please don't deny it!

BladeXen

Pika Lover
As QMMZilla said on the screenshot "You will be banned for leaving the server when told not to" so he got proof that you refused to ss or something that's why he jailed you, If he got no proof then you will be unjailed.

BladeXen

Pika Lover
Well logging out while the staff is asking you to go on teamspeak or skype is not allowed, Because if you logged out you can just change your version from a hacked client to a vanilla minecraft.

Requesting to lock @Robin Nijmeijer

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
What did it say when you got disconnected?
Well logging out while the staff is asking you to go on teamspeak or skype is not allowed, Because if you logged out you can just change your version from a hacked client to a vanilla minecraft.

Requesting to lock @Robin Nijmeijer
No need to be all harsh. Getting disconnected from the server happens to me to sometimes so it could be that he didn't disconnect on purpose. I think it's better to PM QMMZilla about it though.

Regards,
Hyper

Im_Potato

Banned
As QMMZilla said on the screenshot "You will be banned for leaving the server when told not to" so he got proof that you refused to ss or something that's why he jailed you, If he got no proof then you will be unjailed.
NICE NARUTO IMAGE BCUZ IM FAN ALSO Xd

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Please do not make threads one-inning staff members.. Respect what they do because they do a lot more then you think. I don't need proof that you were not hacking, if a staff member gives you options such as playing on an alt, making ban appeal, etc.. be happy that they gave you this. Ty

Leo

Im_Potato

Banned
Please do not make threads one-inning staff members.. Respect what they do because they do a lot more then you think. I don't need proof that you were not hacking, if a staff member gives you options such as playing on an alt, making ban appeal, etc.. be happy that they gave you this. Ty

Leo
hey leo <3

Status
Not open for further replies.