Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions PvP improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
Username:
zAerxn

Suggestion:
PvP improvements

Detailed description:
Hi my ign is zAerxn and I have been playing OP-Factions for over 7 seasons. Recently for like 2 seasons I have seen that pvp has died out a lot due to the new update which featured addition of skills.

Although most people got used to playing with skills the old players have all quited due to the skills being very useless. The reason people love mcmmo is because we can quickdrop our opponents if their helmet/boots or any other armour piece breaks but currently it is not possible as mcmmo has been removed and skills cannot quickdrop anyone. People used to pvp with 8 sets now people pvp with 11 sets ( they dont use helmet ) and they can even survive with just leggings and chest plate which is BS and ruins the fun.

Therefore I would like the follow improvements to be applied.

• Adding back old soccer arena.

• Making it axe pvp based

• Bringing back salvage or adding a skills that works like salvage.

• Making it so people get quickdropped without helmets or other armour piece off.

• Making skills easier to grind though the use of mob grinding like how we used to grind mcmmo.

• Bringing back mcmmo if possible since it's most requested around the community.

• Fixing kb problems

Reason(s):
OP-Factions is well known for its pvp as it is gap pvp without custom enchants and people love it but since a lot of modifications have been made which we the community do not like and pvp dying out so in order to make it alive again this suggestion should be accepted.
Edit :​
Not only that I have seen almost every pvp faction retire from OP-Factions cause of some of the updates and it's heartbreaking. Back in the days there was Whiteout NoHook Rawr Hazardous BalkanGang and many more but currently there is no pvp faction left that still plays and when I reached out to some of their leaders most of them said it's cause of new skills update soccer being too big people playing with 11 sets and not getting quickdroped and removal of mcmmo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
zAerxn

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
Seems interesting 👀

Could you please elaborate on the knockback problems? Perhaps provide me with a video of what doesn't work properly?
Back in the days the kb used to be smooth as most people used axes and axes did not have bleeding effect so it was easier to combo others

View: https://youtu.be/UmMWOtI8PGg
-- example of old kb both of the players in that video are playing with 15 and above cps but yet the kb is smooth as they can combo each other

But nowadays I have noticed people even with axes deal close to no kb and when people use swords it's almost impossible to combo them as on top of the already low kb both players get hit with the bleeding effect which cancels kb and the bleeding is pretty often that's why I think the kb needs to get a rework

I will provide a video of the new kb soon

Madeo

+1
i miss the old pika pvp , i hope they can go back to that and make some modifications to fit it to the current opfactions state, i got back to play minecraft and pika last season and i was really dissapointed to see the mcmmo system being replaced by a none working skills system , we went from breaking a set in 10 hits to people getting 5v1ed with 11 sets and no helmet and not quickdropping.
i believe this skills sytem is driving foreign players away and doesnt give a fair chance to the pvp community players.
bring back mcmmo
bring back warp pvpcave from 2015
make pvp tournaments that happen once or twice a day like on practice servers , so people can have fun pvping in a competetive system while having a chance to win rewards. it will motivate people to be more active.
Also add more koth starters because people only have End koth starters and it is lame cause there are more than 4 koths on opfactions..
hope it gets accepted , lets get it.

MrElviss

Legendary Pika
1+
For saying adding old soccer because now it doesn't looks like a soccer it looks like a pop.

About quickdroping people. Its hard to quickdrop only if they didnt eat enchanted golden apple in time they can quickdrop. And the masks the best one Golden knight mask its hard to quickdrop people if you do like 20+ cps u can keep on his egap effects and getting quickdrop.(happened with me)

I think they aint gonna add mcmmo back beacuse its old but the mcmmo is one of the most suggested things in OP-Faction.

But i wish they add back old soccer and mcmmo.

APUN_NETWORK

Banned
Username:
zAerxn

Suggestion:
PvP improvements

Detailed description:
Hi my ign is zAerxn and I have been playing OP-Factions for over 7 seasons. Recently for like 2 seasons I have seen that pvp has died out a lot due to the new update which featured addition of skills.

Although most people got used to playing with skills the old players have all quited due to the skills being very useless. The reason people love mcmmo is because we can quickdrop our opponents if their helmet/boots or any other armour piece breaks but currently it is not possible as mcmmo has been removed and skills cannot quickdrop anyone. People used to pvp with 8 sets now people pvp with 11 sets ( they dont use helmet ) and they can even survive with just leggings and chest plate which is BS and ruins the fun.

Therefore I would like the follow improvements to be applied.

• Adding back old soccer arena.

• Making it axe pvp based

• Bringing back salvage or adding a skills that works like salvage.

• Making it so people get quickdropped without helmets or other armour piece off.

• Making skills easier to grind though the use of mob grinding like how we used to grind mcmmo.

• Bringing back mcmmo if possible since it's most requested around the community.

• Fixing kb problems

Reason(s):
OP-Factions is well known for its pvp as it is gap pvp without custom enchants and people love it but since a lot of modifications have been made which we the community do not like and pvp dying out so in order to make it alive again this suggestion should be accepted.
Edit :​
Not only that I have seen almost every pvp faction retire from OP-Factions cause of some of the updates and it's heartbreaking. Back in the days there was Whiteout NoHook Rawr Hazardous BalkanGang and many more but currently there is no pvp faction left that still plays and when I reached out to some of their leaders most of them said it's cause of new skills update soccer being too big people playing with 11 sets and not getting quickdroped and removal of mcmmo.
+1 I think it's gona accepted

D6aX

Pika Member
W post, I really miss old soccer map the pvp there was so fun. Now a days the only place you would see people pvping is at koth. Also agree with everything else said. @zAerxn great job.

APUN_NETWORK

Banned
Ngl
Back in the days the kb used to be smooth as most people used axes and axes did not have bleeding effect so it was easier to combo others

View: https://youtu.be/UmMWOtI8PGg
-- example of old kb both of the players in that video are playing with 15 and above cps but yet the kb is smooth as they can combo each other

But nowadays I have noticed people even with axes deal close to no kb and when people use swords it's almost impossible to combo them as on top of the already low kb both players get hit with the bleeding effect which cancels kb and the bleeding is pretty often that's why I think the kb needs to get a rework

I will provide a video of the new kb soon
Bruh it's not your video and don't advertise

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hey zAerxn,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and some of them will be implemented within the latest reset!​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.