Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions PvP improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
Username:
zAerxn

Suggestion:
PvP improvements

Detailed description:
Hi my ign is zAerxn and I have been playing OP-Factions for over 7 seasons. Recently for like 2 seasons I have seen that pvp has died out a lot due to the new update which featured addition of skills.

Although most people got used to playing with skills the old players have all quited due to the skills being very useless. The reason people love mcmmo is because we can quickdrop our opponents if their helmet/boots or any other armour piece breaks but currently it is not possible as mcmmo has been removed and skills cannot quickdrop anyone. People used to pvp with 8 sets now people pvp with 11 sets ( they dont use helmet ) and they can even survive with just leggings and chest plate which is BS and ruins the fun.

Therefore I would like the follow improvements to be applied.

• Adding back old soccer arena.

• Making it axe pvp based

• Bringing back salvage or adding a skills that works like salvage.

• Making it so people get quickdropped without helmets or other armour piece off.

• Making skills easier to grind though the use of mob grinding like how we used to grind mcmmo.

• Bringing back mcmmo if possible since it's most requested around the community.

• Fixing kb problems

Reason(s):
OP-Factions is well known for its pvp as it is gap pvp without custom enchants and people love it but since a lot of modifications have been made which we the community do not like and pvp dying out so in order to make it alive again this suggestion should be accepted.
Edit :​
Not only that I have seen almost every pvp faction retire from OP-Factions cause of some of the updates and it's heartbreaking. Back in the days there was Whiteout NoHook Rawr Hazardous BalkanGang and many more but currently there is no pvp faction left that still plays and when I reached out to some of their leaders most of them said it's cause of new skills update soccer being too big people playing with 11 sets and not getting quickdroped and removal of mcmmo.

Last edited:

MFahim

Pika Member
I actually like this bcuz of the score and 11 sets that both are thrash

Yxayy

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is going to get denied by zMqrcc already suggested

_Damjan_

+1 cuz kb in oika op fac pvp is trash and it ruined the fun plus the skills are complicated

RewoPPower

its really annoying how we've grown to Kill people ingame faster with mcmmo skills skull splitter but people dont care now and just use Chestplate and leggings and act like they're too buffy when we're somehow suffering due to 11 sets in a battle we could lose which is alot compared to how much we get in 30 minutes...

ELBEDO4life

Pika Member
Username:
zAerxn

Suggestion:
PvP improvements

Detailed description:
Hi my ign is zAerxn and I have been playing OP-Factions for over 7 seasons. Recently for like 2 seasons I have seen that pvp has died out a lot due to the new update which featured addition of skills.

Although most people got used to playing with skills the old players have all quited due to the skills being very useless. The reason people love mcmmo is because we can quickdrop our opponents if their helmet/boots or any other armour piece breaks but currently it is not possible as mcmmo has been removed and skills cannot quickdrop anyone. People used to pvp with 8 sets now people pvp with 11 sets ( they dont use helmet ) and they can even survive with just leggings and chest plate which is BS and ruins the fun.

Therefore I would like the follow improvements to be applied.

• Adding back old soccer arena.

• Making it axe pvp based

• Bringing back salvage or adding a skills that works like salvage.

• Making it so people get quickdropped without helmets or other armour piece off.

• Making skills easier to grind though the use of mob grinding like how we used to grind mcmmo.

• Bringing back mcmmo if possible since it's most requested around the community.

• Fixing kb problems

Reason(s):
OP-Factions is well known for its pvp it is gap pvp without custom enchants and people love it but since a lot of modifications have been made which we the community did not like it's dying out so in order to make it alive again this suggestion should be accepted.
#opfaction
they will deny this any way but i wish they know there some mistakes

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
I've actually seen alot of players struggling with the new pvp style on OPFactions, which they didn't like because of how long it takes to quickdrop an enemy.

• Adding back old soccer arena. - The new /warp pvp arena is kinda not fps friendly so bringing back the soccer arena would be better for all players.
• Bringing back salvage or adding a skills that works like salvage. - Salvage is one of the most useful skill on OPFactions since you can get enchantments from an item to a book. Would be great if they add this skill (back).
• Making it so people get quickdropped without helmets or other armour piece off. - Players actually don't get quickdropped even if they're not wearing a helmet so I guess a little tweak on the sets would be good.
• Making skills easier to grind though the use of mob grinding like how we used to grind mcmmo. - Would be a good addition since not everyone wants to go to a pvp arena and fight a player just to gain axe/sword skill levels.

I'll give these suggestions above a +1 since they're all reasonable, but for the mcmmo, I doubt it'll come back.

• Fixing kb problems - I don't see any kb problems on OPFactions. If you're talking about the thing where players sometimes don't take knockback, it's because of the bleeding ability from the sword which sometimes cancel the kb effect to the player.

This is going to get denied by zMqrcc already suggested
atleast you tried your best to guess <3 and i'll give you a +1 aswell for your effort.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Seems interesting 👀

Could you please elaborate on the knockback problems? Perhaps provide me with a video of what doesn't work properly?

Yxayy

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Seems interesting 👀

Could you please elaborate on the knockback problems? Perhaps provide me with a video of what doesn't work properly?
Everything kb is fked click 20cps u take no kb can’t combo no one 300ms 8cps no kb what so ever

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Soccer map was the legendary map which should be bring back as everyone else say, also about kb, I personally think kb is too low and it's hard to combo someone
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.