Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

proving bedwars is not a skill-based game

JerryMine

The Pika
Fact 1: huge latency in wifis
ffs you can't even win with 300ping bruh the hit delay is like 2 secs and when you encounter enemy it runs through you

Fact 2: spamming click goes brr
lmao it sucks all you do is just click very fast at players and expect good aims, more clicks and timing results a 60% velocity which normal players can't

Fact 3: Hackers
PIKANETWORK BEDWARS
there is 2 hackers among us

but then zxga have good ping, good cps, damn good like a hacker, we normal players gonna go cry

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
To put it simply - you're wrong.
SammyGreen has terrible ping and he still has a ton of wins even tho he probably encountered many skilled players. He wins a lot because of his skill. Furthermore, high ping is useful in bridge fights because you take delayed knockback.
CPS is a part of Minecraft PVP, and PVP is part of BedWars.
Honestly, hackers are not that common, and if you encounter one you can usually outplay them since they're just not the smartest people. Block trapping usually works, if it doesn't just bow spam / fireball him to death.
"Good like a hacker" - well he has skill, doesn't he? He's not hacking, so it doesn't prove your point.

Spidey987

Pika Lover
SammyGreen has terrible ping and he still has a ton of wins even tho he probably encountered many skilled players. He wins a lot because of his skill. Furthermore, high ping is useful in bridge fights because you take delayed knockback.
Honestly, hackers are not that common, and if you encounter one you can usually outplay them since they're just not the smartest people. Block trapping usually works, if it doesn't just bow spam / fireball him to death.
"Good like a hacker" - well he has skill, doesn't he? He's not hacking, so it doesn't prove your point.
I agree with this CPS is necessary and I also get high ping like 300 or 450 but i still win.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
kinda agree kinda not. Sammygreen has like average 200 ping. But 250+ ping is another story

50 More ping already means alot

Trainer

Banned
you're getting wrong lol 😂

Hellific

Veteran
It never was a skill based gamemode in my opinion.

- High ping is a really big advantage as I experienced it myself. I take really delayed knockbacks which is a seriously big advantage while pvping. Secondly, in your screen (laggy person) the victim which you're killing will be also be in the same position after you hit him because of your lag, and I noticed because of that you can potentially hit them multiple times.

- High CPS is not necessary while pvping. In my opinion 5-7 cps is enough for good pvping. You don't need to have 10+ cps to pvp. And 5-7 cps does not require massive amount of skills. It's the normal cps of a person. Nextly, if you think bridging can also get you to win (which require high cps). No, you don't need to learn god bridging or breezily bridging to win.

- I will agree about the hackers, but as @Lt_Hammerman said, they are very easy to outplay. Just be smart when you encounter a hacker.

Bedwars is about being smart, not skilled.

Unawarely

The Pika

- High ping is a really big advantage as I experienced it myself. I take really delayed knockbacks which is a seriously big advantage while pvping. Secondly, in your screen (laggy person) the victim which you're killing will be also be in the same position after you hit him because of your lag, and I noticed because of that you can potentially hit them multiple times.

- High CPS is not necessary while pvping. In my opinion 5-7 cps is enough for good pvping. You don't need to have 10+ cps to pvp. And 5-7 cps does not require massive amount of skills. It's the normal cps of a person. Nextly, if you think bridging can also get you to win (which require high cps). No, you don't need to learn god bridging or breezily bridging to win.

- I will agree about the hackers, but as @Lt_Hammerman said, they are very easy to outplay. Just be smart when you encounter a hacker.

so smart doesn't = skilled?

Trainer

Banned

it's about whether you meet Zxga or not

79lb

Legendary Pika
it's skill and thinking based, don't over complicate everything guys.

Silver Wing

The Pika
ig Bedwars was a skill based game when it first came
Now I dont think that bedwars is a skill based game anymore cuz of the tryhards rushing, clicking hard and bullying their mouse

Unawarely

The Pika
How do you think being smart is a skill?
Because it's knowing what to do in certain situations based off memory and playing. It's obviously a skill. Also, earlier you said to play bedwars you need 7 cps and to speed bridge. Both of those take skill

Unawarely

The Pika
ig Bedwars was a skill based game when it first came
Now I dont think that bedwars is a skill based game anymore cuz of the tryhards rushing, clicking hard and bullying their mouse
u can do that too if you practice