Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

proving bedwars is not a skill-based game

Zxga

Great Reporter
@Lt_Hammerman Jeez, will people without any strat and game sense stop thinking they know bedwars mechanics better than everyone else :p

Silver Wing

The Pika
There are a lot more movements and controls you need to make more than a person with a fast ping. Sometimes the enemies go through you for no reason and he still doesn't get knock backed, which totally is because of ping, will cause you to turn 360 degrees to search for him. This is a big disadvantage because you have to adjust your aim. Moreover, if your ping is above 200, you will likely start to see players knock you to sideway instead of knocking you backwards, thus making high CPS during close combat important because they can just keep on 3 block kb you from sideways, and not knocking you back.

Besides that, Ofc you won't win or lose 100% of the games. The matchmaking is from different players with different pings, and with different level of "skills" in this game. Ping is an efficient booster to your "skills" since the faster the registration the better, no one would want a 2-second delay in their daily PVP.

Overall, in the end, A fast-ping that knows how to reset his sprint every time he hits you can easily combo you down. Your hits are slower if your ping is higher, and that means the fast ping players can knock you further and faster before you can. After all, the 60% velocity you get really does matter
I kinda agree

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
uh so he got me wrong, maybe my words are confusing or i suck at english and stuff

Ønce

Legendary Pika
overall u are correct but bedwars is still a strategic game which requires skills